5 chickens gone in one night

thanks all for the input. yes, im cooping them up at night now. the two little survivors. and incubating more. I trapped on coon and one possum. possum was huge. have seen other coons on the pictures my hunting camera took. but they did not go in the trap. its like they saw what happened to their buddy. not sure. going to keep trying with the trap. but will be much more disciplined with the cooping when I let them roam again. for now, cooped up 24 7. hoping the donkeys will mature and become better at guarding. not sure they will see the coons as a threat though.

thanks all for the input. yes, im cooping them up at night now. the two little survivors. and incubating more. I trapped on coon and one possum. possum was huge. have seen other coons on the pictures my hunting camera took. but they did not go in the trap. its like they saw what happened to their buddy. not sure. going to keep trying with the trap. but will be much more disciplined with the cooping when I let them roam again. for now, cooped up 24 7. hoping the donkeys will mature and become better at guarding. not sure they will see the coons as a threat though.
More than a few people on here have recommended these:
https://smile.amazon.com/Duke-0510-...TF8&qid=1491791369&sr=8-1&keywords=coon+cuffs

Gary

Back
Top Bottom