5 ducks in need of free home

chickster5003

Songster
6 Years
Sep 1, 2013
Hello, I'm trying to give away 5 ducks. They are about 15 weeks old and their are 1 Pekin ( Luna) 2 Indian runners, one male (Si) and ones a female (ostrich), a welsh harlequin ( cripple due to him being on his death bed after hatching and one unknown species named bib. We love the ducks and they have been wonderful pets, but we are out of room for them, causing the cages to not be enough. We incubated them and have had them since then. We hate to get rid of them, but it's for the best. I am located in Monroe. NC, and will go 30-45 minutes out, we could meet you in the middle, you could come here or whatever works for you. For more information please PM me. Thank you!!

As I said these are pets!!! So please only take them if they're going to your be pets and not dinner! Thanks!

Last edited:
We have 3 ones a Indian runner, a welsh harlequin and and a unknown. I'm almost 100% sure the Peking is female, but the size makes me wonder. Thanks

Last edited:
That's for what I can tell over the last few weeks, but I'll check really closely today for you

Are you sure on the genders? Luna would be quacking if she is a girl and rasping quietly if he is a boy. I may be interested but I need to keep my boy/girl ratio correct. I'm inbetween Waxhaw and Monroe, NC.

Also, Carolina Waterfowl Rescue is 30-45 minutes from you in Indian Trail, NC. They would take them and find them good homes.

I'm positve Luna is a girl in that case, so all ducks are female except an Indian runner male.

Back
Top Bottom