6+ Magpie Duck hatching eggs~my incubators are full!!!

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
My Incubators are full!! I am offering 6+ Magpie Hatching eggs!! 6 Eggs and whatever extra i get by Weds!! These are from my Black/White Magpies and also a chance at some Crested Magpies!! These Ducks are great dual Egg and Meat ducks, can lay up to 220-290 eggs yearly. These ducks are on the Conservancy list as a Heritage breed, and also becoming Critical. I have been breeding Magpies for 8+ yrs now... our Magpies are very good quality, and we have continued to work on them over the years. At hatch you can see which ducks are more yellow and desired, and cull out early, instead of having to grow them out. We have worked torwards the show standard on our ducks... more white, and even white on the wing. I wont guarantee SQ ducklings, but there is a chance in your hatch... i also cannot predict your hatch rate due to shipping and everyone's own experience hatching Eggs. We do get 99% hatch rate here at my own farm...and that is even with plain old Styrofoam Little Giant incubators!! These are very fertile eggs...the boys are doing their job!! Feel free to message me for more info...or you can post questions on this Ad. We are located NE OHIO... Pickup is always welcome, or we can ship for $16. Thanks for looking!!

These eggs are sold now. I will keep this post up incase anyone else wants eggs in future. My incubators will be full for awhile. I should have more eggs to offer after this weekend too! Thanks for looking everyone! You are always welcome to message me or post on here, if you want to try some eggs.

Hi, I am looking for black/white pure bred fertilized Magpie Duck eggs to hatch. Please let me know if you will have any available for Spring 2018.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom