6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Hello everyone I hope we are not to late to join the fun. The eggs have been slow coming but we finally have a dozen to try and hatch. We cant wait till new years to have new little ones what a great way to start the new year. Good luck everyone.

LOL..i can't wait ill tomorrow!!!!!

ME TOOOOOOO!
1f606.png
1f602.png
1f603.png
1f601.png

Super excited to set 15 mix eggs from my four layers. My roo is a hatchery GLW and girls are RSL. My 6 and 8 year olds have been talking about it all week. They will be home most of the time to watch the process. Hope to get a good hatch on New Years Day! Happy hatching to all!

I'm just on page 129, but I have some fun news. I had collected about 40 F1 EE but I'm out of brooder space so I couldn't set them...Mentioned it on a local Facebook page and everyone went right after me to set the eggs so they could buy t he chicks!! I am SO happy! So, I'll be setting 40-50 F1 EE, and maybe 18-20 Pure BBS Ameraucana!! Yay!! I'm happy~!

awwwe yeah!! Neighbor just called and he's bringing me some fertile green/blue eggs for the HAL!
celebrate.gif
I'm going to ask what other breeds he has but I do know he has some black araucana.

Back
Top Bottom