6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

I can NOT keep up with this thread!! I am 500 posts behind, Here's what we did this weekend, I had to have the gymnast daughter tie the tops.

I can NOT keep up with this thread!! I am 500 posts behind, Here's what we did this weekend, I had to have the gymnast daughter tie the tops.

That's a good way to spend the weekend. I like the rustic feel of it too! What guage wire did you use? Our run is also made of logs but it doesn't look half as good as yours.

As for keeping up with the post, the most I can usually manage is a quick scan of each post to try to determine points that are relevant to my needs and questions that I may be able to help others with. (Although usually, by the time I've found a question I can answer, 12 people have already answered it.) lol

Sounds like a good weekend getting needed chores done before bad weather. I have been procrastinating. I have coops that need covered runs but just didn't get to it this summer. Sigh.

That's a good way to spend the weekend. I like the rustic feel of it too! What guage wire did you use? Our run is also made of logs but it doesn't look half as good as yours.

As for keeping up with the post, the most I can usually manage is a quick scan of each post to try to determine points that are relevant to my needs and questions that I may be able to help others with. (Although usually, by the time I've found a question I can answer, 12 people have already answered it.) lol

I do the same. I fall behind sometimes also and at those times each page gets a quick skim and I also look for keywords in a post that might stop me so I can read the entire post through. It seems to work for me.

I don't know how anyone has time to think about candling. I spend half my time trying to keep up with this thread. I'm going to be late for work. Again.

Good morning all :) I candled a small sampling of my eggs, I am running three incubators, and can see little embryos growing!!

Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful week!!

Amen. I'm drinking coffee like there's no money to be made today! LOL

Guys I just can't get over my temps. I've never hatched in winter and don't know that I'll ever again wait for warm months. My temp is rock steady at 102.. I have placed thin towels over my LG windows as someone suggested and it's even better than before!! Can't wait til next weekend to do an official candle/count.
confused your incubator is working fine but dont want to do winter hatch again?

good morning :) eggs have been turned whispered encouragement has been given, totally envious of ppl candling and seeing something!! think I can resist till tomorrow, here's hoping everyones eggs are developing chicks are growing and our eggs are doing awesome!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom