7 hens needing rehoming in Denver area

Dmats

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2022
It’s looking like we will unfortunately need to rehome our flock. A combination of house downsizing and predator attacks has us pursuing what’s best for the ladies. We have a Easter egger, Americana, Spitzhauben, silver laced polish, white silkie and a bantam Cochin hens. All range from 1.5 years old to 2.5. Would love to find a great home for all of them if possible!

Oh WOW! The title made me think they were 7&1/2 years old!!

Have you listed them on craigslist yet? I wouldn't give them away there but ask a fair price. I think $20 each is fair for northern Colorado.

I am just up the interstate near Loveland myself. If I wasn't full up I would gladly take them in.

It’s looking like we will unfortunately need to rehome our flock. A combination of house downsizing and predator attacks has us pursuing what’s best for the ladies. We have a Easter egger, Americana, Spitzhauben, silver laced polish, white silkie and a bantam Cochin hens. All range from 1.5 years old to 2.5. Would love to find a great home for all of them if possible!
Hi, we have room in our coop for your ladies if you haven’t already found a home for them. We live in east Denver. Let me know!

Hi, we have room in our coop for your ladies if you haven’t already found a home for them. We live in east Denver. Let me know!
Hi SCLK-- do you still have room in your flock? I have five hens I'm looking to rehome. I'm in Englewood. They are all just over a year old. Three full sized hens and 2 bantams. Very sweet and friendly. But want to be transparent that they likely carry Marek's, so your flock would need to be vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom