7~ Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs! See photos! NPIP in NC!

BunnyMomma

Songster
9 Years
Sep 17, 2010
Olin, North Carolina
This weeks eggs are sold! I will relist next week if I have more available. Thanks! Happy hatching!

I have 7, Fresh and Fertile Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs ready to ship this week! The hens are loving these warm days and have been laying plenty of eggs. I have my incubator full, so I wanted to share some of these eggs with you. Fertility is excellent, I see about 85-90% fertility on these eggs.
My farm is NPIP in North Carolina. Please feel free to ask any questions, and I will get back to you ASAP with an answer. These birds lay beautiful, large, white eggs and they are super friendly pets!
I will wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap, with the ends open for air circulation. They will be packaged extremely well, and all will depend on the P.O. to have them arrive safely to your home.

Your eggs will be carefully packaged and shipped USPS, Priority Mail within 24 hours of payment.

Shipping is an additional 12.00. Contact me by private message to complete the sale. I have 2 orders of these available to ship this week.

Sincerely, Hens and Friends
Please contact me to make your payment through PayPal and your eggs will be shipped the following day.
Other important stuff!

Should you have any problems, please contact me immediately so that I may take steps to fix the problem. Please understand that I sometimes make mistakes. If I do, I will gladly make any adjustments necessary to take care of it. Most of the people that get chickens and eggs from me are repeat customers. I am one of the very few people that offers any type of guarantee with their hatching eggs. You will receive a copy of my Hatching Egg Guarantee with your eggs. Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this listing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom