7 week Easter egger

Noooo don't say that lol! The other is a Dominique and based on what I've googled I thought it was a pullet but I guess we'll see. Eek!

😭 Can you explain why? I definitely want to learn. When I bought that one it wasn't even supposed to be a Dominique but that's what it is. And definitely was supposed to be a pullet.
Looks to have 2 barring genes (more white) and the comb and wattles are quite developed.

I think this chick is 6-7 weeks. I know it's really early and likely not possible to sex this chick but I'm curious if anyone has any tips or tricks to tell if my easter egger (the one on the right) is a pullet or cockerel. I also attached a photo from earlier days.
Pullet. My roos at that age had the triple pea comb.

This is the one I'm saying cockerel on too.
Really? I was thinking pullet. My 2 ee pullets had HUGE feet when they were little, and I guess they just grew into them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But my roos had tiny feet and the triple pea comb... 🤔

I was asking about EE but then we switched to the dom 😂 sorry about that
That's fine 😊 Sorry I couldn't help! If she was an EE I would say for certain the little brown one was a pullet and the other one a cockerel. But I don't know doms. 😬

Back
Top Bottom