Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 7 Contest Guess the Number of eggs set

Am I allowed to edit my answer?
That is funny!

Not now because we have a lot of posts with set numbers on the thread. I did allow some at first though.

Unless you picked a number that has already been picked.

Last edited:
I didn't realize I needed to have my answer in...maybe I should have read better. :/ I set 24 eggs. I had changed my number in setting because I wasn't supposed to tell how many I set. So I went from 12 to 24... Besides eggs kept falling into my incubator. :D

Last edited:
I didn't realize I needed to have my answer in...maybe I should have read better. :/ I set 24 eggs. I had changed my number in setting because I wasn't supposed to tell how many I set. So I went from 12 to 24... Besides eggs kept falling into my incubator. :D

This thread is for your guess for the total number of eggs set. You are supposed pm ronott1 your numbers set so he can total it up and find the winner!

Last edited:
I didn't realize I needed to have my answer in...maybe I should have read better.
hmm.png
I set 24 eggs. I had changed my number in setting because I wasn't supposed to tell how many I set. So I went from 12 to 24... Besides eggs kept falling into my incubator.
big_smile.png

Thanks!
This thread is for your guess for the total number of eggs set. You are supposed pm ronott1 your numbers set so he can total it up and find the winner!
Yes!

I caught the post and moved the set number to the spreadsheet.

Back
Top Bottom