8 exactly English Gold Laced Black Hatching Eggs~

BunnyMomma

Songster
9 Years
Sep 17, 2010
Olin, North Carolina
I have 8 exactly, English, Gold Laced Black Orpington hatching eggs for sale.
Shipping is included with the listed price and your payment is expected at checkout.
Send me a private message if you would like to purchase these and I will send you a message that includes my PayPal information. I package eggs extremely well and I guarantee your eggs to arrive to you safely. If you want any pickup information added to your package, let me know at checkout. Normally I do not write anything on the package unless it is requested by the buyer. Also, if the temperature are expected to be above 90 degrees, there will be an additional 3.00 charge to cover a cold pack to keep your embryos cool on the way to your incubator.
I have a hatching egg guarantee, and if your eggs arrive to you visibly damaged, you may send them back to me for a full refund. I do guarantee fertile, super fresh eggs that will be lain less than 3 days when shipped. I have 4 hens and 1 rooster with the girls.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate, of course, since so many variables are involved in hatching eggs that are shipped. You will receive a copy of my Hatching egg guarantee, and my NPIP # with my business card in your shipment. I normally do not send extras, so please don't expect them. However, if the girls are laying extra steady and I have extras I may send a few with your order. Positive feedback is expected for my communication with you, my packaging, and service provided to you. Please do not leave negative feedback for things that are out of my control, incubation experience, hatch rates, temperature fluctuations, damage during shipping that is not visible, etc.
I will be happy to work with you to see that you have a great hatch, and I am happy to answer your questions anytime. I love sharing my hatching eggs with other and I try to keep my prices reasonable and affordable.

My Gold Laced English are super friendly. The rooster is so tame that he follows me around like a puppy! I am in love with these birds. They lay very large and heavy light tan eggs, and are reliable layers. I used to raise American Orpingtons and since I have acquired these english birds, I actually sold All of my American Orpingtons. Their personality and temperament are a 10+! I can't say enough great things about them. The rooster is not aggressive with me at all and he is an absolute gentleman with his hens. He is fairly heavy, so I put hen Saddles on my girls to protect their feathers and backs during breeding. He is not excessive breeding the girls, but he gets the job done! He is also a fairly quiet rooster and really only crows a few times in the morning and evening. The hens have abundant fluffy english feathering and are also extra friendly. They are fed an all natural diet that includes homegrown organic veggies and fruits as well as other healthy treats.

Back
Top Bottom