8+Mixed Lot Eggs, Various Purebreeds. (plz read).Lots of Silkies

Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Songster
10 Years
Aug 4, 2009
Central Florida
My bator is full, so I am offering everything hatched for the next 3 days. Should be no less then 10 eggs. If I dont get 10 eggs in 3 days, I will collect for a fourth day.

Mix will include
*Purebred GLW. i have 100 percent hatching here. I swear these things can hatch out of a tank!

**RedStar (RIR roo over 2 Del hens and 2 Rhode Island White hens)

***Silkies could be any of the following combinations:
Bobbi Porto blue and splash silkie pair
Sunshine Silkies splash roo over blue, red, or splash hen (either Bobbi Porto or Sunshine Silkies hen)
Bobbi Porto Red Roo over white hens (dont have a white roo...hence, red roo substituted.) I have eggs from them in the incubator but dont know what color the babies are going to be.

***Partridge silkie roo over white frizzle, and over turken hens

***possibility of olive egger hen with a GLW roo, but she doesnt lay very often.

*** Silver sebright.

Pictures should be coming shortly!!!

Sundays collection: 2 GLW, 1 Silkie (red mom and dad) or sizzle egg, 2 Blue or Splash Silkie Eggs, 1 blue silkie egg, 1 turken/red silkie egg, and 1 Sebright egg.

*Plz note: I cannot guarantee your hatchability due to shipping. I wrap each egg individually with bubble warp, and line the box with it also to try to ensure that they dont get squished, but i cannot guarantee they all arrive safely. I can hope they do, but even i have received squished eggs before. I am hatching the same eggs from the same pens that you are receiving, and not having fertility issues, so each egg you receive should be fertilized.

If you have any questions, plz ask before you place your bid. TY.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom