:(

roosters97

Songster
12 Years
Jan 23, 2008
VA
this morning I went out "OMG" all my cars tier's were slashed :mad: and someone got are trash can and dumped trash every were **sign** so we called the police and all they said was "I'l put a spare tire on" so you know,thanks

roosters97

So sorry.
hugs.gif
I just love our
barnie.gif
great
he.gif
sheriff's department. Hope they find whoever did this. People can be so mean. Does insurance cover the tire?

Last edited:
they slashed 4 tiers and went IN the car and broke things...like the mirror,and broke the thing on the top of the dashboard

What is wrong with people! I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. I have an example of "People are just MEAN!" Our son almost died in a horrible accident a year ago. While he was in a coma we parked our camper in what they call "The Gift of Life" parking lot. It is a center where people with family in the hospital can stay or cancer patients recieving treatment at the hosp can live temporarily. We were camping when the accident occured so they let use their parking lot and their facilities. The second night we were there we left some chairs and a empty cooler just outside our OPEN door while I tried to get some sleep. Even though I never remember sleeping more that 15 minutes at a time! Someone stole our favorite cooler from the Gift of Life Parking Lot!! I mean come on! Isn't anything sacred! I know its just a cooler but you just want to scream, I have had enough!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do people just get bored or what???

“I’m bored, let slash tires!!!” Idiots. When the hell did it come to this? Take a walk, go play some ball, go, I don’t even dare say it……fishing. It seems like people have nothing to do anymore cause they don’t want anything to do.

Sorry about what happened
hugs.gif

Sorry this happened to you roosters97. It does make you feel sick inside, just knowing someone was touching your vehicles and smashing and destroying things. Do you have any enemies? Like jealous "friends" or something? Well, at least he offered a spare tire.
hmm.png
Hope you recover from this and get the creep.

Back
Top Bottom