9 chicken coop

Claire_Bear

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 3, 2007
Garrison
Hey, i totally forgot to introduce myself and i feel bad now. I was just so excited about the whole chicken experience that i forgot!
so...hello! I've always loved chickens and wanted them and my parents finally gave me the ok. but before the chickies come, i need a coop. Anyone know a place or site were i can get a cheap coop that can hold 9 chickens?

could someone plz help me? i really need to know about the coop! My parents wont let me order my chickies unless i have a coop!

IT is probally cheaper for your parents to build one. Go to your local tsc(tractor and supply) they have a lot of good books on building coops. It probally would be a good idea to pick up a good book on chickens such as storey's all aobut chickens. Do you have a local 4h group inn your community to get you started?

Hi, Claire_Bear, welcome to BYC.
Check out the Home page for the link on Coops, there is a very long list of coop designs and ideas for you to look over.

Before you get your chicks, be prepared and read up on how to care for them, great info is available on this site, check the links on the home page!

Keep us posted!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom