9 day old bantan has fallen behind in size

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
I got 4 bantams 7 days ago one was weak and i have been doing what is recommended to do but noticed today he is much smaller that the other one who came with him , is there any tips i could get to help him grow better?
Regards Judy Mayes

Last edited:
I got 4 bantams 7 days ago one was weak and i have been doing what is recommended to do but noticed today he is much smaller that the other one who came with him , is there any tips i could get to help him grow better?
Regards Judy Mayes
I think you should isolate the chick with some vitamins being more into the diet and let them back into the flock once its all better.

I think you should isolate the chick with some vitamins being more into the diet and let them back into the flock once its all better.
Separate only for a short time each day /two times a day so she/he can eat a much as possible.
If you isolate the chick from the others, you have a problem integrating later.

Any good chick feed is complete and will do.

If you are a newbe on raising chicks, please do say so in your reactions. Or do not give any advice at all.

A chick needs chick feed and water. Electrolytes with vitamins are a supplement. They can help a chick who struggles. But be careful not give too much electrolytes/ supplements. Electrolytes are easy to make with sugar, and a little salt , and baking soda. Look for a recipe, you dont need to buy them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom