9 month old hens for sale

jzervas92

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 26, 2013
New York
If anyone in the Hudson Valley area is interested I have some 9 month old hens for sale. I have 3 (straight feathered) Black Frizzle Cochin Bantam hens for $15 each. Which means their feathers didn't frizzle but can be bread with a frizzle rooster to get frizzle offspring. They lay very tiny cream colored eggs. I also have 2 Salmon Faverolles for $10 each, and they lay small-medium cream colored eggs. Will sell all for $45 All hens were bought from MyPetChicken, and they're all currently laying. I'm located in Fort Montgomery NY.

#422 of 422
4 minutes ago
Kdunn222 in Maryland
I have a video on utube with my Peking/mallard mix playing with my mini shitzu schnauzer. The dog has proven to watch over the little thing..
My biggest dilemma is having to rehome chickens and roosters. All friendly and all egg layers. People trying to buy them all for $10..road island reds3, 2 bantam, and a silky.. Alot of eggs... Than 2 juvenile hens..I spent a fortune on buying the ones I did and taking care of them. All year old hens laying eggs. The roosters know there names. What's a good price to sell prefer the flock together? I have considered keeping the little duck and maybe 2 hens. But in a subdivision having them have play time is me chasing them. If anyone is looking for established well getting along and smart pets please text me 704-236-7603. Want a good home..have alot of supplies needed. Live in southern MD.

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
D'UCCLE rooster

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom