A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Yah, I think the buds start out small and pale, then enlarge and redden like a rooster comb. Maybe you could disbud(dehorn) before it gets dangerous.

BUT< BUT> BUT.... what about the evil eyes and the pointy tail?

Everyone will know it is evil chickadee spawn..... not to mention the dripping venom from the mouth.

What if I get home in a week or two and see the chickadee sitting at my spot at the table, drinking my coffee? If my DW has that evil look in her eye, will I know she is possessed? Is that justification for driving a wooden garlic encrusted stake through her heart?.... (whoops made my self laugh on that one, thinking she had a heart.)

If she does I would need a microscope to find it. Threading a needle would allow a bigger margin of error.....

Good thing she is 1800 miles away, or I would be in big trouble tonight.

Last edited:

Everyone will know it is evil chickadee spawn..... not to mention the dripping venom from the mouth.

What if I get home in a week or two and see the chickadee sitting at my spot at the table, drinking my coffee? If my DW has that evil look in her eye, will I know she is possessed? Is that justification for driving a wooden garlic encrusted stake through her heart?....  (whoops made my self laugh on that one, thinking she had a heart.)

If she does I would need a microscope to find it. Threading a needle would allow a bigger margin of error.....

Lmao. That's funny!
Do you wear jewelry? I would think about buying a few cross necklaces and bracelets
Wear them under your shirt/sleeves so they are not noticed. When you walk in the room and DW goes to hug you, if she backs off that's a bad sign. Unless you just ate two burritos at Taco Bell with extra hot sauce before you walked in the door.

What if I get home in a week or two and see the chickadee sitting at my spot at the table, drinking my coffee? If my DW has that evil look in her eye, will I know she is possessed? Is that justification for driving a wooden garlic encrusted stake through her heart?.... (whoops made my self laugh on that one, thinking she had a heart.)

Ralphie, does your wife read your posts? Just sayin'.
idunno.gif

Lol your funny Ralph. About not seeing a ponytail or red eyes on the devil bird. He obviously goes to the barbers often and wears colored contacts.

Back
Top Bottom