A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Okay, is anyone else confused now? :confused:

Regards,
Leaf

I am not confused. The normal hawk minding his own business, flying around looking to eat chickadees (because this is a good hawk that would never eat a chicken). Finds an evil Chickadee and attempts to eat it. Little does the poor hawk know this is the zombie chickadee.

The chickadee bites or scratches the hawk. The hawk drops the chickadee because. Of the burning pain in the scratch. The hawk goes back to it's best and makes a nice herbal tea to help with the pain and falls asleep.. Then it wakes up dead!!!

It finds it is a zombie hawk, but still a hawk so it can now attack chickens and chicken owners, because technically it is a hawk, and as such protected by federal law,,,,

Until it finds the one person in the world that knows about zombie birds, and that hero shoots the hawk with garlic infused lead. The hawk dies..

And is taken to Sourlands doorstep to be found by the authorities. Sourlands is then locked up for life..

And everyone lives happily ever after...

I am not confused. The normal hawk minding his own business, flying around looking to eat chickadees (because this is a good hawk that would never eat a chicken). Finds an evil Chickadee and attempts to eat it. Little does the poor hawk know this is the zombie chickadee.

The chickadee bites or scratches the hawk. The hawk drops the chickadee because. Of the burning pain in the scratch. The hawk goes back to it's best and makes a nice herbal tea to help with the pain and falls asleep.. Then it wakes up dead!!!

It finds it is a zombie hawk, but still a hawk so it can now attack chickens and chicken owners, because technically it is a hawk, and as such protected by federal law,,,,

Until it finds the one person in the world that knows about zombie birds, and that hero shoots the hawk with garlic infused lead. The hawk dies..

And is taken to Sourlands doorstep to be found by the authorities. Sourlands is then locked up for life..

And everyone lives happily ever after...

I like that story! Especially the end... Poor Sourland!

:p

Regards,
Leaf

idunno.gif

Regards,
Leaf

It almost left me speechless too, but I made a vow to never be speechless...... so I had no choice but to speak.

Back
Top Bottom