A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Perhaps you'll fall asleep one night forgetting to close your window, and the winged devil will fly in silently and perch on your night table, watching you sleep with its beady eyes as it sharpens it's beak on the wood. You wake the next day and try to yawn, but you can't. You look down and see your body lying peacefully in bed, you assume you're dreaming and go to pinch yourself but your fingers are gone, replaced with horrible itchy feathers! You panic and fall, catching yourself with your wings before you hit the ground. You fly away, crashing into the window trying desperately to get someone's attention! You land on someone windowsill and peck furiously on the glass, but they only look up at you for a brief moment and then turn back to their paper. And so the cycle continues..

Last edited:
Perhaps you'll fall asleep one night forgetting to close your window, and the winged devil will fly in silently and perch on your night table, watching you sleep with its beady eyes as it sharpens it's beak on the wood. You wake the next day and try to yawn, but you can't. You look down and see your body lying peacefully in bed, you assume you're dreaming and go to pinch yourself but your fingers are gone, replaced with horrible itchy feathers! You panic and fall, catching yourself with your wings before you hit the ground. You fly away, crashing into the window trying desperately to get someone's attention! You land on someone windowsill and peck furiously on the glass, but they only look up at you for a brief moment and then turn back to their paper. And so the cycle continues..

And Sour said I needed help?

And Sour said I needed help?

You need help. This one is scary.
hide.gif

I woke up this morning with an epiphany ... Your stalker must be a duck that you've wronged that has come back to life reincarnated as a vampire chickadee. Moral of this story; Be Nice To Ducks!

I woke up this morning with an epiphany ... Your stalker must be a duck that you've wronged that has come back to life reincarnated as a vampire chickadee. Moral of this story; Be Nice To Ducks!

ROLFMBO!!

Be nice to a duck???

Never!!

Ducks do not deserve my niceness. I reserve it for turkeys.

You all know me as being reasonable and loaded with common sense and taking things in stride and never getting carried away with anything. I appreciate how you all seek me out to learn the little things you need to get through you lives.

I never have a problem telling you the simple facts...

But today I need your help......

I was stared at by a rose breasted Grossbeak for over 5 minutes. It just sat there and gave me the evil eye. I am starting to worry. Are the wild birds here all infected with Zombism or whatever it is they have??

Or am I being a tad paranoid? As I read that last line I realize how silly that sounds...

I don't think you're being paranoid at all Ralphie. I'd say those evil birds have given you every reason to worry. (This is me, being reassuring.)

Back
Top Bottom