A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I am glad Banshee is a she too! It means she gets to live on the deck for 8-10 more years! This is one of JJ and Ethel's kids. Tell me what you think she is. I do not think she is a rusty slate. She is redder than JJ and Ethel. the pictures do not show that great. And she does not have any of the blue/black spot JJ and Ethel have.
Why didn't One of these beauties hatch for me?! No fair.

Seriously? Your flying Dinner down with you? I love it! I've flown with puppies under the seat on planes. Wonder if I can do that with Penguin? Think I can stuff a turkey under an airline seat?? Hmmmm. Or maybe I can get Daisy registered as an assistance turkey & she can just go with me on business trips! :lau No need for her own seat...she can sit on my lap.

Well, my good friends, I have had quite a few libations. I am trying to stay awake so I can see everybody's funny comments, but really, I need to go to sleep. Or, maybe I need more coffee. But considering the fact that my DH and I started at 2 PM, I think the bed is the best choice. I love you all, and your crazy poultry fetishes. PS, I am quite certain that the language in my last sentence explains everything about my current circumstances. The White Russians have done me in.

Oh, and by the way, my turkeys are back to sleeping on the deck, Owl and all
1f621.png

Cheers! :lol: Love White Russians! I'm still grooming dogs. Then off to bed. Leaving at the crack of stupid in the morning for a dog show...

MM nothing like a good sleep to prepare you for tomorrows hangover.

Here is my feeder, it holds about 6-7 bags of feed at a time.

The top barrel is just there to keep the turkeys from trying to roost on the feed barrel and poop into the feed. it is fast and easy to make seems to work well for me.

I like that Ralph. Do you have some type of hole near the bottom?

Anybody ever give their turkeys a pedigure? Do I need to trim their nails? Ever? They don't seem overly long. I do dog feet every week. I was thinking about trimming nails then rubbing their legs & feet with Bag Balm.

Sick turkey question. Cleo doesn't feel good. She seems a little unsteady on her feet. Also keeps her head in close to her body. Seems like she keeps closing her eyes like shes falling asleep standing up. Poop seems normal, I've seen her eat a little and drink a little bit. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom