A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Turkeytruff - love the babies, they are sweet!

Ralph - show us pictures of JJ the second :). Sounds adorable and you should definitely keep it. Waiting for Porter poult pictures too.

I use my iPad with a little keyboard and posting goes pretty well - I hate using my phone, it seems to post whatever it wants :(

Discovered this weekend that my birds HATE fireworks. We had many neighbors that played with fireworks into the wee hours of this morning - my poor birds were having fits until they stopped. Pretty sure the boys lost their voices - they didn't even gobble at me this morning when I let them out. Big Bird has a purple foot from the blu kote and will have for a few more days - she looks so funny. At least she comes when I call her to spray it - although looks a little unimpressed with the result. That bird does everything full speed and without caution - so I'm lucky that she's easier to handle than the boys for treating wounds :rolleyes:

My internet has been out for over a week.  I'm at a friend's, borrowing her's.  Can anyone tell me how to re-set my subscriptions?  BYC doesn't send any emails anymore.  Every time I go in to try to change it, it says site only.  I can't seem to get it to switch to daily emails again.

The only way I know how to re set my subscriptions is to click edit my subscriptions.

My internet has been out for over a week. I'm at a friend's, borrowing her's. Can anyone tell me how to re-set my subscriptions? BYC doesn't send any emails anymore. Every time I go in to try to change it, it says site only. I can't seem to get it to switch to daily emails again.

Right below the text box that you type your reply into is a check box by Get notified when others reply. The drop box menu is:

Immediately
Daily
Weekly
Site Only (no email)
Don't Subscribe

I suspect that may override the choice that you make in your preferences.

woot woot...hi all,, guess who got internet working.. apparently i needed a booster for my booster and every month my gigga bytes or mega bytes or something stupid has to recycle. so now i have to put a limit on how many shows hubby can watch so he doesn't take away from my internet time. guess recording shows count,,,so we will see what happens.. , went to Ralphies couple days ago and picked up 20 Guineas I LOVE them i no longer have my kitchen table for eating my new babies are on top of it, Good thing hubby is use to my craziness LOL he just goes with the flow...Wasnt it only like a year ago i didnt have any chickens and just started to build my 1st coop? 2 turkeys 24 chickens and now 20 Guineas AND a new farm.. I still blame this all on Ralphie well 8 chickens i blame on Judy,,LOl... OK all i will stop back later time to get busy I think i will pull weeds today in the gardens and clean up some of the branches that fell lastnight and take it from there...Have a good day all...

woot woot...hi all,, guess who got internet working.. apparently i needed a booster for my booster and every month my gigga bytes or mega bytes or something stupid has to recycle. so now i have to put a limit on how many shows hubby can watch so he doesn't take away from my internet time. guess recording shows count,,,so we will see what happens.. , went to Ralphies couple days ago and picked up 20 Guineas I LOVE them i no longer have my kitchen table for eating my new babies are on top of it, Good thing hubby is use to my craziness LOL he just goes with the flow...Wasnt it only like a year ago i didnt have any chickens and just started to build my 1st coop? 2 turkeys 24 chickens and now 20 Guineas AND a new farm.. I still blame this all on Ralphie well 8 chickens i blame on Judy,,LOl... OK all i will stop back later time to get busy I think i will pull weeds today in the gardens and clean up some of the branches that fell lastnight and take it from there...Have a good day all...
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

Always blame everything on Ralphie.

frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

Always blame everything on Ralphie.

It seems to be the popular thing to do around here...

Here is the still unnamed little cute fellow, I am not sure what he is, so play guess the turkey type.

I think he is a brown/chocolate/black of some kind. I hope he is a lapper and not a bellybutton.

It seems to be the popular thing to do around here...

Here is the still unnamed little cute fellow, I am not sure what he is, so play guess the turkey type.

I think he is a brown/chocolate/black of some kind. I hope he is a lapper and not a bellybutton.

Not only around here but at your home also as far as I understand.

Unless you have a turkey with some hidden color genes that we don't know about, chocolate and brown are not possibilities.

My guess is Jersey Buff.

http://www.porterturkeys.com/JBpoult.jpg

Not only around here but at your home also as far as I understand.

Unless you have a turkey with some hidden color genes that we don't know about, chocolate and brown are not possibilities.

My guess is Jersey Buff.

http://www.porterturkeys.com/JBpoult.jpg

JJ is the Daddy BbDdRr.... one of his daughters the Mother, I am thinking the Blue red bronze. but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom