A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Feedman, I never forget the sight of Daisy flying over the gate with that big piece of pizza hanging out of her beak!! After that, anytime we eat on the deck, the shameless theif gets locked in her pen.

You should run up there and see her place, birds and what she has done. Makes me feel like such a slacker here.

Coffee is making me feel bad about myself. I procrastinated so badly this year that I was putting up clear plastic in the middle of that first snow storm we got nailed with. even DH was like forget it. My run still doesn't feel completely dry. Coffee's birds, however, were probably already tucked in and enjoying the Cancun weather of her coop and run
big_smile.png

Thats a great idea Ralph! Party at Coffee's!!

So I was at the kitchen sink. It was close to turkey tuck in time and both girls were roosting on my back porch rail. So fluffed up they looked like a couple of linebacksrs. Was just heading to the door to walk them to the coop when they both stood up, fanned their tails & started barking loudly. Some weird looking guy was walking down my driveway. As soon as he saw them he wheeled around & ran back out to the street. By the time I got out the door to look down the drive, turkeys in tow, the guy jumped into a truck & took off. Not sure what he was doing, or who he was, but the girls scared the crap out of him. Wonder if he even realized what they were. He didn't see them until they started screaming and he literally jumped back & ran. Honestly I think they are scarier looking than my barking aussies.

Think of all of the places we could drink on that nice big deck!

It doesn't seem as if he was traveling down your driveway by accident. Hopefully, it was with good intentions.

MNnice...you read my mind...cheers!

No idea who this guy was. A bit unsettling. He had a stocking cap thingy on. Annie DOES NOT LIKE HATS. She went off like a big crazy red bird. Neither one of my birds have ever been aggressive. However, if its a situation they don't feel comfortable with they will start screaming.

Coffee is making me feel bad about myself. I procrastinated so badly this year that I was putting up clear plastic in the middle of that first snow storm we got nailed with. even DH was like forget it. My run still doesn't feel completely dry. Coffee's birds, however, were probably already tucked in and enjoying the Cancun weather of her coop and run :D
Well we did rewire barn so they could have lights and heated water and we also picked up over 100 bales of alfalfa and built walls around a play area for them where their food and water is :) but unfortunately they don't have any heat so I hope they are staying warm ,,,

Think of all of the places we could drink on that nice big deck!
Party anytime....well when it gets warmer... above zero anyways... lol

Last edited:
Wow did I mess up on commenting on that last post not sure what I did...but everything is all blended together,, sorry

If you go back to that post and click on the pencil in the lower left corner of the post, it will allow you to edit the post. You will only see the pencil in posts that you have made.

Back
Top Bottom