A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Here's mine (green and white shed), It's just an old 10 x 14 shed with a loft inside. I had to block off the loft though because the girls kept going up there to lay eggs, way in the back where I couldn't reach! Their roost is only about 4 ft up.

20141126_142130.jpg
IMG_20180215_200354.jpg

Daisy did her best. Found the escapees in a neighbors back yard. Lugged Daisy down there. Set her in the yard, scattered some BOSS. The guineas were curious. Daisy talked to them, politely. They wouldn't move toward her. I finally walked between them & the fence line & slowly walked them through the gate. Daisy leading the way. They followed her. She started down the driveway. Then guineas took a sharp left & ran into another backyard. They had a locked metal gate with bars so I couldn't get back there. Daisy & I headed home to a very pissed off Annie!
I have to say...Daisy did her best. Oh well.

Daisy did her best. Found the escapees in a neighbors back yard. Lugged Daisy down there. Set her in the yard, scattered some BOSS. The guineas were curious. Daisy talked to them, politely. They wouldn't move toward her. I finally walked between them & the fence line & slowly walked them through the gate. Daisy leading the way. They followed her. She started down the driveway. Then guineas took a sharp left & ran into another backyard. They had a locked metal gate with bars so I couldn't get back there. Daisy & I headed home to a very pissed off Annie!
I have to say...Daisy did her best. Oh well.

You can't trick guineas they have inbred street smarts. They also have great lawyers. It is the only way they can remain free to rape, pillage and plunder.

I read on here somewhere that someone had a house quail. Personally speaking, I'm not sure if I can have a house bird. My mom had a little parrot & it made a huge mess.
I have button quail in my basement. In the bottom of my parakeet cage. I'm less than impressed with them.

. His daughter just wanted a turkey like Daisy. They saw the guineas and thought they were cute.
Ha ha! Now look what you've started! :gig

Finnie....as we were walking back down the street, defeated yet again, Daisy walked between us. She was such a good girl today. I said to my neighbor...you really need a few turkey hens. He then swore off fowl. Hes rather embarrassed these birds are running amok through the neighborhood.

Friend just sent me a tee shirt that says "Turkey Lives Matter". Love it!

Finnie....as we were walking back down the street, defeated yet again, Daisy walked between us. She was such a good girl today. I said to my neighbor...you really need a few turkey hens. He then swore off fowl. Hes rather embarrassed these birds are running amok through the neighborhood.

Friend just sent me a tee shirt that says "Turkey Lives Matter". Love it!
Just make sure your neighbors do not leave any firearms unattended... if they do and the guineas get ahold of them no one around there will be safe...it will be Bonnie and Clyde all over again.

Back
Top Bottom