A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

IMG_20190504_131357.jpg

IMG_20190504_131311.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_131357.jpg
    IMG_20190504_131357.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 0
They look good Jenn!! And sounds like the snake is a good moma!

There is a rain cloud parked over us today. Bummer.

She is! This mornin was jus too funny though. She fanned that tail, put her noggin down and went after him over and over again til he got the point. one of the few mornins i didnt have my phone with me too dangit!

LOL...love the pic of Dolly. He's almost as big as she is! Kids & their turkeys...the best!
Watching the kids here in the hood interact with my girls is special! Actually, watching some of the adults with the turkeys is pretty funny too. Some of the questions are hysterical. For some reason I've been asked more than once if they live in the house with me.

So...it rained literally all day here yesterday. And it was a bit chilly. Supposed to be nice & sunny today. Sure hope the weatherdorks are correct. The turkeys dont seem to mind the rain... but its ridiculous trying to get this coonhound to go out while its raining . Big baby. He ends up being a big bundle of bored energy. Finally loaded him up and took him to Lowes with me.

We had a livestock swap yesterday. Being the first person there really has its advantages and disadvantages lol. I made $50 in the first 10 minutes, just trying to unload the car! But I felt stuck in the middle of a swarm lol. Baby moved on to a new home. She was a pretty bird, but so skittish. I like to able to approach my girls. At least 5 turkey poults moved on to New homes too. It was a nice day. We had about 10 vendors and a nice crowd come through.

Back
Top Bottom