A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A ragged chicken jogged through the woods, one of his metal spurs broken loose, now jangled as he went. He reached the camp and called for Moon, out of breath he told her.

Moon saw the ragged warrior stumble into camp, it was Ribbonbeak, a warrior of Softember's clan. She ran towards him as he called, she reached him and he spoke.

EagleWing cocked his head for a short moment out of curiousity as he slyly listened in to their conversation, digging for worms at the same time to seem as though he wasn't.

StarryNight rose from the dust holes, shook her feathers, causing a cloud of dust to flare up and engulf the ground as it crept away. She then led all of the chicks to the food pile.

"Star, it is your mate, our star, Softember. He *Cough* He was captured two weeks ago, we broke the enemies lines and they set their own village a light."
"What are you saying? He's dead? What?" asked Moon frantically, starting to drift from foot to foot.
"We do not know for sure anything Star, what we do know is the fire still burns, all that was of their clan has been burnt to the ground. If he did not escape, he did not survive"
"Have you searched the surrounding area? Have you sent others after those who fled"
"We have done all that we can, He is our Star, if there was anything to get him back, we shall have done it"

EagleWing knew nothing of this, "Softember", but knew all about her heartache. His eyes stung with tears that he resisted, all in sympathy pain. He dropped what he was doing and listened some more.

StarryNight pecked at the food pile, it disappeared quickly with the six of them eating it all at the same time. "Hmmm," Said StarryNight, and she called for QuickClaw. "The food pile is in need of replenishment, and I'm busy with the kids." She said to him. He nodded and flew off to hunt.

Moon shook her head and breathed deeply.
"Star?"
"Ribbon, yes"
"We should go, my clan waits"
"I will go, I cannot stay long, my chicks"
"I understand"

Moon stood for a moment then walked towards Ewww, "Ew, I must go for a bit. I-It's my--- My chicks need to taken care of, can you tell Starry? I won't be long, you and Bf will be in charge"

The chicks stuffed themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom