A Cluckwork Orange- story of our chickens

Both the chickens,,, and rabbits will also provide Luv,:love and companionship:hugs for you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you have time in the morning,,, to sit with them,, and enjoy your espresso. :caf
Many peeps keep rabbits just for the organic poop,, which is supposed to be excellent. Chicken dumplings seem to be too Hot, unless composted for quite a while. I just dump my chicken waste around my trees. seems fine there. I don't grow garden vegetables.

Both the chickens,,, and rabbits will also provide Luv,:love and companionship:hugs for you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you have time in the morning,,, to sit with them,, and enjoy your espresso. :caf
Many peeps keep rabbits just for the organic poop,, which is supposed to be excellent. Chicken dumplings seem to be too Hot, unless composted for quite a while. I just dump my chicken waste around my trees. seems fine there. I don't grow garden vegetables.
Yes, that is what we use them for.

My kid has a video of 2 of our chickens chasing the one with the snake directly toward me, and me taking off when I realize what’s hanging out of her beak. NOT my finest moment

Back
Top Bottom