>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

yes i just looked it up it their name was indeed eon
i remember trying to make a big fancy first post for eon and then when it was done i posted it and sary came in and was like hey nice post but shes a girl which i did not realize because i was so used to just mainly playing my male characters and neglecting all my girl ones #foreshadowing
UHJNBjhbBKH valid and understandable

eon listened to the hit song "hey you" by the hit band pink floyd on her stereo in the leaders den in shadowpack or whatever its called
i dont even know what pack lilys in but im changing it

lily got fed up with the song "hey you" by pink floyd blasting from the leaders den and went to put a stop to it. she entered the den, "stop it."

i dont even know what pack lilys in but im changing it

lily got fed up with the song "hey you" by pink floyd blasting from the leaders den and went to put a stop to it. she entered the den, "stop it."
eon bit lily. "no. you will never understand the cultural impact pink floyd had on generation x and jts lasting reach on modern day pop culture. you are too basic to understand. im cooler than you. also im your leader so do as i say and shut up" eon bit lily a second time to get the point across.

eon bit lily. "no. you will never understand the cultural impact pink floyd had on generation x and jts lasting reach on modern day pop culture. you are too basic to understand. im cooler than you. also im your leader so do as i say and shut up" eon bit lily a second time to get the point across.
lily screamed very high pitchedly after being bitten "i dont care i think pink floyd is dumb and you should listen to it at a lower volume." she screamed a second time

Back
Top Bottom