>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~A unnoticeable frown crossed Ivypup's muzzle. Just as I suspected. She has no clue She gave a weak smile. "A pack is the group of canines who you live with. You reside under the rule of its Alpha and Beta and your pack is your life." Ivypup ran her tongue over her muzzle thoughtfully, silent for a heartbeat. "Your pack is your family."~
"Hmm...Well I Know Some Wolves From My 'Pack'. There Was Midnight, SolarSun, ThunderFur, SquirrelFlight, Sierra..." Said With A Thinking Expression.

(Sorry, Tina! I admit I forgot to reply...
hide.gif

Another matter: I tried to add Dark Rose to the Member Page on my phone, but apparently my PHONR glitches out one when I switch to Desktop, so I sadly cannot add her until next week when I return to my computer...
hmm.png
)
(That's Okay)

Grace began to charge the rabbits as well. Her eyes looking fierce, she pounced a rabbit, just as it was fixing to run.

Coal herded the other two rabbits parallel to the rip pack border and slowed, allowing Galaxies to pass her and try to catch one oif the rabbits.

~A unnoticeable frown crossed Ivypup's muzzle. Just as I suspected. She has no clue She gave a weak smile. "A pack is the group of canines who you live with. You reside under the rule of its Alpha and Beta and your pack is your life." Ivypup ran her tongue over her muzzle thoughtfully, silent for a heartbeat. "Your pack is your family."~

"Hmm...Well I Know Some Wolves From My 'Pack'. There Was Midnight, SolarSun, ThunderFur, SquirrelFlight, Sierra..." Said With A Thinking Expression.

So she does recall River Pack."And do you miss those dogs?" Ivypup pressed gently, her dark eyes gleaming with earnest concern.~

Back
Top Bottom