>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(River Pack)~ Midnight sobbed relentlessly, her head buried in Solarsun's still fur.~
~Apple's head lifted as the unmistakable scent of Beta and Breeze finally rested in her nostrils. She raced off toward the scent, hoping Sierra would be able to find the scent too.~

Sierra took a deep breath when she realized she couldn't find anything. When she did, there was a strong smell of Beta and Breeze. Sierra gasped and ran off trying to find where the smell was coming from.

(River Pack)~ Midnight sobbed relentlessly, her head buried in Solarsun's still fur.~

~Apple's head lifted as the unmistakable scent of Beta and Breeze finally rested in her nostrils. She raced off toward the scent, hoping Sierra would be able to find the scent too.~

Sierra took a deep breath when she realized she couldn't find anything. When she did, there was a strong smell of Beta and Breeze. Sierra gasped and ran off trying to find where the smell was coming from.

~Apple bounded over a copse of bracken and nearly collided with Sierra. "Do you smell that?" she whispered, her pelt pricking with fear as Beta's scent-trail gained a foreboding, metallic tang...~

Brokenpup was slightly offended by her choice of words but she cocked her head, and shrugged.

~

Hollyshadow snorted,"A Squrriel would feed you for a moon, Puffcloud,"She joked.

~Plumepup watched Brokenpup's conversation with Fluffpup from another concealing bush, his heart sinking lower with forebodence every time Fluffpup spoke. She could "care less" about Beta?!? And what happened to addressing Midnight as Alpha?~

Fluffpup whimpered after realizing that her choice of words wasn't the best. "Well... you know what I mean.. don't you? He's the alpha after all, he'll be fine."

Grizzly "I've never had squrriel before.." He admitted and his head perked up in curiosity " it sounds good though. The only thing I've ever eaten were food in little shapes (dog kibble)."

(By the way, I probably should have made it more clear but the part that was bold that said "and if not, I don't care", was Fluffpup's thoughts. It was supposed to be like she said out loud that she bet he was fine, and then in her head she thought to herself that she didn't care if he was or not, and then she went back to asking out loud where Alpha was. Sorry if you guys didn't understand that before, but if you DID actually understand that then.. YAY. Sometimes I'm quite confusing.)

"Why, yes."Brokenpup,glanced around,"I'm....sure there fine,"Seh added reluctantly.

Hollyshadow rolled her eyes at the crazed cloud of fur as she hunted down a scent.

~Apple bounded over a copse of bracken and nearly collided with Sierra. "Do you smell that?" she whispered, her pelt pricking with fear as Beta's scent-trail gained a foreboding, metallic tang...~

GtG now, sorry! I won't be able to RP tomorrow but probably Monday!

(Okay- we'll miss you Lily, but I probably won't be on tomorrow since I'll be at a statewide 4H conference immediately after church...)

"Why, yes."Brokenpup,glanced around,"I'm....sure there fine,"Seh added reluctantly.

Hollyshadow rolled her eyes at the crazed cloud of fur as she hunted down a scent.

Fluffpup glanced at her friend "How about we go hunting?" She watched the other canines at camp hopefully no other dog wants to come hunting too, I don't really feel like talking to any of them right now. she thought to herself

Grizzly was intrigued by the fact that the other canine was hunting for her own food rather than just eating the regular kibble he got for his daily meal. His tailed wagged intensely as he say a squirrel jump out of a nearby bush.

Back
Top Bottom