>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Fluffpup's eyes burned like a forever raging fire. I wish to leave this pack but then again..... I could always bring the downfall of River pack if I am to become a spy.... (Does any pack need somedog to spy on River pack for them?) the cruel thought lingered in her head and caused her to almost smile.

Dusk nodded, and said "I don't know what to do. I need to make up and excuse or sneak off so that Dark Storm doesn't catch me." She slowed down at his affection, starting to calm down. She wasn't about to just go join River Pack, but she didn't want to go with Dark Storm. She secretly just wanted to be with Cliff.

"Then sneak off and we could run off together... You are more important to me than any other dog in my pack." Cliff exclaimed and licked the side of her face, though he was also slightly nervous after suggesting that.

"Then sneak off and we could run off together... You are more important to me than any other dog in my pack." Cliff exclaimed and licked the side of her face, though he was also slightly nervous after suggesting that.
Dusk smiled and nodded her head in agreement. She looked down at the floor, very tense , and whispered "I think I love you. I wish we could run away now."

Fluffpup's eyes burned like a forever raging fire. I wish to leave this pack but then again..... I could always bring the downfall of River pack if I am to become a spy.... (Does any pack need somedog to spy on River pack for them?) the cruel thought lingered in her head and caused her to almost smile.

(Eeeeerrrrrrrrr, probably Storm Pack will need a spy after the battle. ;) )
~Plumepup silently watched Birch return to camp in the utmost solemnity. She's powerful, dominant, and unwavering. Those are the only important qualities a Beta needs; she's got all of them, no matter what the pack may think.~

~Blaze leisurely rolled a ball of moss from paw to paw, watching his pups play in the lush New Leaf grass. His mind wandered from place to place, not really lingering on any one thought.~

"Birch,"Squrrielflight answered,"I was truly hoping Ash would win,"She growled.Because, as I said, of Borch becomes Alpha, we are both Mouse

Thunder nodded in agreement. She looked into Squrrielflight's eyes "Ash is the only one who is fit to be Alpha for when Midnight dies. Birch will be the destroyer of all dogs and coyotes in this pack...." her eyes grew sad and held back tears. Squrrielflight doesn't stand a chase if Birch is ever Alpha.

~Apple dipped her head, fighting a yelp of fear as Birch passed by, her tail high in a flag of utmost superiority. My friends.... She turned her eyes from Hollyshadow, to Squirrelflight, to Thunder, to Fluffpup. They're all doomed.~

~Midnight watched Birch's approach through narrowed eyes. She carries herself with dignity and Ash seems to be mollified. Her left ear lolled back in satisfaction as she waited to see what Birch would decidedly do next.~

Birch narrowed her eyes and stared at Hollyshadow.A dark smile crossed her muzzle Your mine now She snarled so softly, she could barley hear her self.Birch dipped her head to Midnight,"Alpha,"She said.

~"Beta," Midnight growled in a cool purr, remaining completely still atop the Leaders' Boulder. "Come atop this Boulder with me and claim the Beta's spot as yours." Her amber gaze was frozen fire, as cool as a lake of orange frost: revealing absolutely nothing.~

meanwhile talia another spy but from the mountains watched over river pack although not told to she was curious there she spied something odd (you guys can decide what)

After spying on river pack began to walk home when she heard some wolves she peered out from behind a rock birch and midnight were talking talia couldn't make out what they were saying but she watched regardless she turned away wondering what they had said she returned home

Back
Top Bottom