>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Darkrose Sighed. "Why Do You Even Trust Dark Storm? If We Did One Thing Wrong We Would Be Dead Meat" She Said Without Realizing She Said It Out Loud.

"Hmm?" "Oh, Sorry I Was Just Thinking About Something, I'm Mostly Angry At Him Cause He Let My Bratty Sister And Devil-ish Parents Stay" She Growled As She Mentioned Her Family.

"My Sister Is Always Stuck Up, She Thinks She's Better Than Everyone, And My Parents Think I'm Evil And I Bet If They Got Chance They'd Kill Me Or Anyone I Was Friends With, But Then Again My Parents Already Made Sure I'd Have No Friends. AND My Parents Are Like Minions To My Sister, 'We'll Do Anything For Precious Little Daughter' Ugh! Just Makes Me Sick!" She Growled And Ranted.

"My Sister Is Always Stuck Up, She Thinks She's Better Than Everyone, And My Parents Think I'm Evil And I Bet If They Got Chance They'd Kill Me Or Anyone I Was Friends With, But Then Again My Parents Already Made Sure I'd Have No Friends. AND My Parents Are Like Minions To My Sister, 'We'll Do Anything For Precious Little Daughter' Ugh! Just Makes Me Sick!" She Growled And Ranted.
"Yeah. My siblings were I don`t know I never really knew them all I know is that they joined river pack and my sisters pup name was moonpup" Blue said

A White Female Came From The Bushes. "Hello, My Name Moonlight, You Must Be Blue, Snake And Darkrose. I Am From Riverpack But I Come A Spy For Storm" She Said (So Yeah, This My Other Character)

Back
Top Bottom