>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(River)
Raksha tensed at the newly inaugurated alpha's outburst at the pups. "I will avenge Midnight's death" she barked sharply, hoping her voice would distract Birch's anger from the pups. Involuntarily her hackles rose, betraying her tension.

(You have failed me!
:p jk I understand the need to sleep...even if I barely got any last night myself)
( :oops: That I have. For the millionth time. -_-
Oh, I remember the good old days... :hit)

(River)
Raksha tensed at the newly inaugurated alpha's outburst at the pups. "I will avenge Midnight's death" she barked sharply, hoping her voice would distract Birch's anger from the pups. Involuntarily her hackles rose, betraying her tension.
~Ash looked at Raksha strangely, her ears twitching in silent anxiety-forced laughter. Out of all the distractions... that takes the carcass for the most utterly redundant. Biting down on her lip hard, Ash nodded and turned to Birch, tail barely fighting the urge to go into a full tuck. "We'd better get going," she murmured, head hanging low in an automatic submissive gesture brought on by Birch's crackling rage. "The first claws of dawn are ripping the sky."~

( :oops: That I have. For the millionth time. -_-
Oh, I remember the good old days... :hit)

~Ash looked at Raksha strangely, her ears twitching in silent anxiety-forced laughter. Out of all the distractions... that takes the carcass for the most utterly redundant. Biting down on her lip hard, Ash nodded and turned to Birch, tail barely fighting the urge to go into a full tuck. "We'd better get going," she murmured, head hanging low in an automatic submissive gesture brought on by Birch's crackling rage. "The first claws of dawn are ripping the sky."~
(Can Birch tell Greypup he can go?)
Birch glared at Greypup,"NO!"She snarled,"You are not allowed to come,"She dug her claws into the ground,"I'm not going to risk the life of a pup,"

Back
Top Bottom