>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

"As soon as they leave,"Daisypup murmured.
"Cool" Greypup said
(Why are all these pups going out to fight!? Some are going to end up dying at this rate unless no one fights them because how young they are...which would actually be kinda funny when that scene plays out in my head)
(I think that is what is going to happen lol)

NightPup Sat There Quietly As She Ate A Thrush. (Btw I Think's Two Moons Old Now) "It's Been Forever Since I've Seen Midnight And SolarSun...Everyone Refuses To Tell Me What Happened...I'm Old Enough To Know, Aren't I?" She Thought To Herself. She Sighed. "They'll Never Tell Me Will They?" She Said Quietly.

~

FrecklePup Pounced On BubblePup. "Hah! Gotcha! Told You I Was Stealthy!" FrecklePup Laughed. "Ah! I-I Mean...I Already Knew That!" BubblePup Said Quickly. Darkrose Approached Them. "Come On Pups" She Said. "Um...Okay Mama?" They Replied. She Brought Them Through A Thick Foggy Forest Until They Were At StromPack Camp. "This Is Your New Home." She Said. She Approached DarkStorm. "These Are Some Pups I Found In The Forest Huddling Together. Shall We Keep Them?" She Asked.
(MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN That's A Lot Of Text!)

NightPup Sat There Quietly As She Ate A Thrush. (Btw I Think's Two Moons Old Now) "It's Been Forever Since I've Seen Midnight And SolarSun...Everyone Refuses To Tell Me What Happened...I'm Old Enough To Know, Aren't I?" She Thought To Herself. She Sighed. "They'll Never Tell Me Will They?" She Said Quietly.

~

FrecklePup Pounced On BubblePup. "Hah! Gotcha! Told You I Was Stealthy!" FrecklePup Laughed. "Ah! I-I Mean...I Already Knew That!" BubblePup Said Quickly. Darkrose Approached Them. "Come On Pups" She Said. "Um...Okay Mama?" They Replied. She Brought Them Through A Thick Foggy Forest Until They Were At StromPack Camp. "This Is Your New Home." She Said. She Approached DarkStorm. "These Are Some Pups I Found In The Forest Huddling Together. Shall We Keep Them?" She Asked.
(MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN That's A Lot Of Text!)
(Were is Nightpup right now? And who is Solarsun?)

Back
Top Bottom