>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Were is Nightpup right now? And who is Solarsun?)
(Solarsun used to be River pack Beta. Im pretty sure he was Nightpup's dad and Midnights secret mate.)

Raksha eyed Birch cautiously as she slowly approached the small gang of pups. "Unless you have a legitement chance for beating a dog, dont keep pressing a matter that makes them that angry." she murmured in Greypup's ear. "Its better to submit to a worthy opponent than push your luck with one who could kill you with one bite. That policy has kept me alive longer than other race dogs i used to know." She straigtened up and walked over to Leopard. "Thank you for sticking your head in there before i did" she sighed, relieved.

(Solarsun used to be River pack Beta. Im pretty sure he was Nightpup's dad and Midnights secret mate.)

Raksha eyed Birch cautiously as she slowly approached the small gang of pups. "Unless you have a legitement chance for beating a dog, dont keep pressing a matter that makes them that angry." she murmured in Greypup's ear. "Its better to submit to a worthy opponent than push your luck with one who could kill you with one bite. That policy has kept me alive longer than other race dogs i used to know." She straigtened up and walked over to Leopard. "Thank you for sticking your head in there before i did" she sighed, relieved.
(All Of That Information On Solarsun Is Correct!)

Name: Hawk
Pack: Storm pack
Age (in moons): 30 moons
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality: Loyal, bold, tries to do whats best for his pack, he doesn't like killing but will do it if he has to.
History: Hawk was born and raised in Storm pack.
Description of bodily attributes: All black wolf with yellow eyes.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Gray wolf
Mate/crush: None
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A (Unless someone wants to make him one)
Pups: None
Other:
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

Great form, Roo- but I unfortunately have a dog named Hawk. :( I'm sorry.
The names Eagle, Osprey, and Vulture aren't taken, if you still want him to have a bird of prey name. ;) )

(Oops, could I change his name to Hawkeye or is that too close to Hawk?)
@HeavensHens88

Leopard dips her head respectfully to Raksha "It was really nothing to thank me for, I wasn't going to leave that poor pup in Birch's line of rage" she said nonchalantly as she watched the rest of the pack darting around

Leopard dips her head respectfully to Raksha "It was really nothing to thank me for, I wasn't going to leave that poor pup in Birch's line of rage" she said nonchalantly as she watched the rest of the pack darting around

Raksha nodded in agreement, glancing over her shoulder to pinpoint Birch's location. "If i had stepped in before you did... I might have been demoted to Omega!" she woofed, amused at the thought. "Will you be fighting?" she asked

Raksha nodded in agreement, glancing over her shoulder to pinpoint Birch's location. "If i had stepped in before you did... I might have been demoted to Omega!" she woofed, amused at the thought. "Will you be fighting?" she asked

Leopard laughs a bit "I hate to say that's probably true but with how upset Birch is who knows what she would have done!" She then casted a look at the gathering canines getting ready to go "Of course I'll be fighting, nothing in this world would be able to stop me from going!" She replies determinedly, she was willing to give her life for River pack and she had a bad feeling this battle was going to be a violent one

Back
Top Bottom