>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(*pushes everyone aside like Gluffgeres* WE'RE ALLOWED TO MAKE DOGS WITH SUPERHERO NAMES?!)

XDXDXDXD Me and Fluffery do indeed have dogs named Sherman and Manny. And yes, they are named for Whathisface Sherman of the Seattle Seachickens and Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos :)woot). They were also both jailed pets, so they already had their names when they joined the packs. THAT is the main reason why I don't think its too weird. :p

BUT IF YOU GUYS DO A CA vs IM
NAME THEM CAPTAIN AND IRON PLEEEEEEEZ XDXDXD

XDXDXDXD Me and Fluffery do indeed have dogs named Sherman and Manny. And yes, they are named for Whathisface Sherman of the Seattle Seachickens and Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos :)woot). They were also both jailed pets, so they already had their names when they joined the packs. THAT is the main reason why I don't think its too weird. :p

(His name was gonna be Cap (and it was going to be short for Captain America) and he was gonna be the pet of an obsessed superfan that was suuuu crazy about Marvel he forgot he had a dog. Suuuu Cap left and joined da Packs. And he'll be a blue merle Australian shepherd. (If you've seen one, you know how it relates.))

(dude.
THAT IS THE NICEST THING IVE EVER HEARD YOUR LIL FINGERS TYPE!:love:love:love! I never thought you would compliment us! That's so sweet of you that you called our team my favorite animal and an animal in your top 5 fav list, Chickens! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I thought you didn't like the hawks, but you have leaked the secret of your love for my bewoved Seattle fewtball team! :love :th:yesss::celebrate)

Name: Cap (Original name was Captain America, but no one calls him that anymore. Sometimes Captain.)
Pack: I dunno. River, I guess.
Age (in moons): 39
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female) None
Personality: Brave, courageous, loyal, an excellent fighter and hunter.
History: He was frozen when he flew a plane into the ocean. JK He used to be a Notail pet that belonged to a Marvel fan, whose sanity dissolved into obsession with the superheroes. So much, in fact, that he forgot he had a dog. Cap, wanting to be free rather than stay in a house all day, promptly left and soon he found the packs.
Description of bodily attributes: Blue merle.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Australian shepherd
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Dogs
Siblings: Dogs
Pups: None
Other: He has a strong disliking of German dogs with red heads... He also doesn't like dogs whose name starts with I and ends with N.
Username: vachick15

Name: Iron (Was Iron Man)
Pack: Canyon pack
Age (in moons): 29
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female) Naaa
Personality: Brave a little of a show off can make the most awesome talks kind is a great fighter and hunter
History: He was a jailed pet that belonged to a Marvel fan, whose sanity dissolved into obsession with the superheroes. but he wanted more epicness so he left changed his name to Iron and joined Canyon pack
Description of bodily attributes: Huge silver he dog with a dark grey back a red head and dark drown eyes
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: German Shepherd
Mate/crush: Naa
Parents: dogs
Siblings: None
Other: None
Username: @RiverStorm

Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female) Naaa
Personality: Brave a little of a show off can make the most awesome talks kind is a great fighter and hunter
History: He was a jailed pet that belonged to a Marvel fan, whose sanity dissolved into obsession with the superheroes. but he wanted more epicness so he left changed his name to Iron and joined Canyon pack
Description of bodily attributes: Huge silver he dog with a dark grey back a red head and dark drown eyes
(My idea, was a good one. :cool:)

Name: Cap (Original name was Captain America, but no one calls him that anymore. Sometimes Captain.)
Pack: I dunno. River, I guess.
Age (in moons): 39
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female) None
Personality: Brave, courageous, loyal, an excellent fighter and hunter.
History: He was frozen when he flew a plane into the ocean. JK He used to be a Notail pet that belonged to a Marvel fan, whose sanity dissolved into obsession with the superheroes. So much, in fact, that he forgot he had a dog. Cap, wanting to be free rather than stay in a house all day, promptly left and soon he found the packs.
Description of bodily attributes: Blue merle.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Australian shepherd
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Dogs
Siblings: Dogs
Other: He has a strong disliking of German dogs with red heads... He also doesn't like dogs whose name starts with I and ends with N.
Username: vachick15

Don't Y'all Have To Wait For @HeavensHens88 To Approve Your Characters?

Back
Top Bottom