>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Ash wove her way through the hole Birch has just smashed open and her eyes widened in shock. "They're..." Her nostrils flared to confirm what her eyes informed her. "There's nobody here!!" The entire darkened camp was completely devoid of life. Ash wheeled in a circle, her eyes skimming the rows of bramble-caves. "Even the pups and elders!"~

~Hawk slunk in, hackles erect. "This isn't safe..." he snarled, his tail stiffening. "There's something up." He suddenly retraced his steps hurriedly and wheeled back out into the sparse trees. "We're at risk. For all we know-
They could be ambushing our camp."~

Raksha stood, stunned. When Birch had charged the barrier she had expected a furious outbreak of snarls and barks, but there were none besides those of angry River pack hunters. "We need to grind them - NOW" She growled, glancing around behind her to make sure they weren't being stalked.

Opal laid down in the far corner, making sure it was clean before getting moss, pine straw, and soft leaves for Jasper to sleep on. He was her priority now, after about thirty minutes, she had assembled a space for both of them to sleep on, making sure Jasper had more space.

Flint slunk into camp behind Jasper, his tail low and his ears pinned.

Opal laid down in the far corner, making sure it was clean before getting moss, pine straw, and soft leaves for Jasper to sleep on. He was her priority now, after about thirty minutes, she had assembled a space for both of them to sleep on, making sure Jasper had more space.
~Jasper smiled gratefully at Opal, but firmly shook his head. "We're all tired, but we bring Flint into camp without Alpha knowing, she'll skin my pelt." He gave her a quick lick, and gazed at her warmly. "You get a head start on sleep. I'll bring him to Alpha."~

~Jasper smiled gratefully at Opal, but firmly shook his head. "We're all tired, but we bring Flint into camp without Alpha knowing, she'll skin my pelt." He gave her a quick lick, and gazed at her warmly. "You get a head start on sleep. I'll bring him to Alpha."~
Opal couldn't ear to sleep without her newfound love, and responded softly, "I'll wait a bit. It'll be fine."

Birch slowly turned her head to look at her sister.It would have been expected to see anger, But fear burned in her gaze,"They are'nt here."She hissed,"They aren't here!"She tore our of the camp,"Those crazed cowards!"She howled,"They went this way!"

Birch slowly turned her head to look at her sister.It would have been expected to see anger, But fear burned in her gaze,"They are'nt here."She hissed,"They aren't here!"She tore our of the camp,"Those crazed cowards!"She howled,"They went this way!"

Cave ran with the pack, this time near the front and moving at a brisk lope.
~
Blaze paused as he rn past the hole in the storm pack wall, grabbing a quick glimpse into their camp and taking note of where the dens where. Raksha almost ran into him as she followed the rest of the patrol. "Move it" she growled irritably, snapping at his tail.

Back
Top Bottom