>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

NONONO LOOOOVE IT DONT STOP

Shadow beat the daylights out of Sunrise. She grabbed her front leg, and suddenly realized, "i dont have to hold back! I can FIGHT this dog!"
She snapped. All the furious anger and terror she had held back while Coal and Reed squared off was let loose onto Sunrise. With a rapid jerk, and a sharp twist of her head, she snapped the leg she was holding.

:th

*IS WHOLLY AND UNDENIABLY SHOCKED*
TO THE CORE :th

*wipes tear* That... *sniff* That was beautiful va! *sniff sniff*
(I'm just going to wing the Mink plan... with a few changes. >:}
Don't kill me. )

*ASH, HAWK, NIGHTHAWK, DUSK, WINDSONG, MOTH, OTTER, IVYPUP, (BRAMBLE'S FIGHTING SOMEBODY, I FORGET WHO. -_- ) AND JASPER WAITED PATIENTLY TO BE FOUGHT.
DARK STORM WAITED PATIENTLY TO KILL.*

HAHAHA LOL
Its cuz they were the one's who started this in the first place, hmm? And Coal is NOT happy...

I just realized i haven't played any of my River dogs :lau
(O_O I'm not the only one who's slaphappy... :lau
Yes. Yes. And yes. To all of that.

Neither have I.
River's just like reigning supreme in their freshness while everybody's dying. :lau)

Squirrielflight screeched as the black she-wolf clamped her jaws around her forepaw.She ripped her leg free, clumps of orange fur scattered the clearing."Rrrrahhh!"She roared, jumping at Cinder with full force.She crashed into her, and they soon became a whirlwind of fur.Squrrielflight howled as Cinder scored her claws along her throat, not enough to kill, bit enough to draw blood.Squrrielflight staggered back, her green eyes gleaming with pain.Anger flared through her pelt,"you.Are.dead."She whispered, Looking up at Cinder, her green eyes locking with her amber."Say Hello to Proycon for me, Cinder,"She hissed."You before me, Squrrielflight,"Cinder spat back."Oh?Really?"Squrrielflight retorted,"Hmmp, I don't think so,"She lunged forward, nd grabbed Cinder by the Throat, Sinking her teeth in, Blood flooding her mouth.Squrrielflight suddenly screeched, letting go, and scrambling backwards in horror, as she watched The Alpha dying.
(Cinder's Death Sceane coming soon.Go refill your popcorn first)

Back
Top Bottom