>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Name: Rocket
Pack: Rip Pack
Age (in moons): 16
Packtors: None
Personality: Bold, spunky, confident, brave, bossy, doesn't hesitate to challenge anyone who disrespects/offends her, demands respect from lower-ranking canines, even at a young age. Easily angered, not afraid to voice her opinions, yet still tries to be respectful to her superiors. Follows Pack Law to some extent.
History: Rocket's father was a loner and her mother a coyote from Rip Pack. Her mother, Leaf, died of an illness when Rocket was only 3 moons old. She never met her father. Rocket is very sensitive about her small size and the fact that her father is a loner.
Description of bodily attributes: Rocket looks like a small coyote with thicker fur, and a doggish face. She has darker fur than most coyotes and a sturdier frame.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Rocket's mother was a coyote and her father was a small black coydog.
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Leaf (mother, dead), Whistle (father)
Siblings: None
Pups: None
Other: Rocket has felt a searing bitterness toward her father ever since her mother died.
Username: RoostersAreAwesome
(By the way, this character is based off of one of my chickens, Rocket, who recently died. :()
Nice charrie! :thumbsup Accepted!
And I'm sorry about Rocket. :hugs)

~Shadowfoot was finished licking his wounds. Seeing the massacre mostly Canyon Pack was performing, a fire ignited inside of Shadowfoot... Ignoring the pain of his missing eye and numerous incisions, he slowly crept out of the thicket. He looked carefully for yet another opponent.~ (@RiverStorm)

~Lynch hit the dust. Embarrassed he growled. Lynch picked another bur from his fur and flicked it at Ash.~ (I didn't know what else to say. -_-)
~Ash bit back a laugh, terribly ashamed that she was having this much fun while her comrades were fighting for their lives, but inwardly loathe to go face certain wounds when she could stay here. She turned away, her paws lifting high in an airy stroll, then whipped around and slammed a paw down on his chest with as much ferocity she could muster after lightly toying with him for so long. "You know," she woofed coyly, swiping her claws down her chest and scoring a few small scratches for good measure before stalking off in search of a more serious opponent, her tail waving slowly in a high curled arch, "you'd be kinda cute if you weren't such a wimp."~

Shadow snapped after Sunrise once, then froze. Again. The precarious balance the deadly standoff was stuck in was beginning to irk Shadow immensely, yet she knew that until Coal or Reed made a move, she couldnt move either.
(I feel ya bro -_-)

Coal felt her heart skip with cold dread as Dotpup fell silent. "Don't look" she warned herself. "Focus. Keep the anger flowing. It keep your senses sharp." she persuaded her exhausted muscles. She had lost blood in this fight, and every breath she took became slowly more labored, more shallow, more desperate. She forced her eyes to remain focused in Reed's angry ones.
~
Brindlepup looked at Dotpup, and their eyes met. She felt such terrible pity for the younger dog that she knew almost nothing about. She didn't know if she had a mother waiting at home for her, if her mother had died in this fight or a previous one. If she even knew her mother. Her head wrenched at the thought. "Im sorry" she mouthed.
~
Duskypup stood at the door of the den and watched, perfectly still save her eyes. Her gaze flitted from Coal, to Brindlepup, to Dotpup, to Reed, and back again.
Then she locked eyes with her mother and they both looked at each other. Shadow' gaze hardened, and her eyes moved quickly to the camp entrance.
Duskypup knew what her mother wanted.
For her to be ready to run.
~
*a looooong moment passes as i think about what the heck should happen next*
~
Reed's gaze slowly slid to a suprisingly angry Mink. Then back to Coal. He made it clear that he was ignoring her.
He arched his back, forced a wild look into his already crazed eyes, and feigned a killing bite to Dotpup.
"NO!" Coal screeched, springing at him and bowling him away from Dotpup.
Duskypup bolted from the den.

Shadow sprang at Sunrise, making sure she wouldn't be able to help Coal.
Brindlepup ran towards Dotpup. "Quick, run back to your camp!" she barked, herding her out of camp after Duskypup.

She turned around to see her father ripping at Coal's throat. "She's gone! Out of the camp! LISTEN TO ME, CAT-WITTED WOLF!!!" Brindlepup screeched, her eyes flaming with exasperated rage.
Coal stopped. Slowly her head swiveled towards the pup she had held captive moments ago.
"Dotpup is safe! She's running back to wherever your camp is!" Brindlepup pleaded. "Please, let him go" she choked out.
"Cat witted, ay?" Coal hissed, turning her massive head back towards Reed. All three of them knew that, despite Coal's injuries, she had the higher ground in this fight. Reed lay pinned beneath her, teeth bared but no sound leaving his jaws. "I see she has inherited your.... Spunk" Coal growled, hesitant to compliment the coyote's child.
Reed panted for breath and licked his lips. "You haven't met... her mother... Yet" he growled.

(Dun
Dun
DA DUUUUN)

~Dotpup flinched as action erupted above her, her senses exploding with the overwhelming scent of the blood Coal had previously spilled. She tripped after Duskypup, her head roaring with paralyzing fear. She ground down hard on her lower lip, trying to ignore both the rising snarls of Coal and the coyote Beta, and the dull, immobilizing pain in her lame forleg. At the edge of the coyote camp, Dotpup's leg gave out and she fell to the dirt, angry tears racing down her face. The ball of red hot hatred for herself, the death, the fighting, and the coyotes that she has tried so hard to contain finally welled up her throat. "I can't go," she burst out in a resounding snarl after Duskypup, surprising herself with her sudden rage. "I'm lame." Her gaze drifted back to her father's motionless body, and she bit back a sob. "Besides..." Her voice lowered to a quavering whimper that emphasized the extent of how truly wounded her heart had been; bleeding gashes from now and festering scars from the past. "... you wouldn't leave your father... would you?"~

~Mink jumped at the explosion of movement, and skittered away. Her eyes flamed with the frothing rage of being blatantly ignored, but her hackles didn't twitch with hatred... they rippled with apprehension. She'd defied the Beta, and during a time where blood was spilled without a second thought at that.
Mink, that was easily the stupidest thing you could've done.
In the unexplored depths of her mind, a nagging reminder that she was needed back at the belles' den screeched for recognition. But all of the pups were here anyway....
Except Calamitypup.
Mink exhaled a sigh of relief. The last thing she needed was for her own daughter to get mixed up in this mess that would inevitably turn lethal.
Her breath faltered in a cold dread of realization that she urged to dissipate. This was war, but no canine would ruthlessly murder a pup in its own den...
Or would they?
Too thoroughly diffident to come to a stable decision, Mink dumbly froze up and meekly watch the ultimate fight before her unfold. Calamitypup will be fine. And I'm not even that far away.~

(Oh. No.
I was saving that plot twist for much later.....

But whateves. :rolleyes:
*I'm going to massively regret this* )
:yesss::ya:clap:celebrate

Name: Rabid dog
breed if dog: german shepherd
description:
(pic from animal wised .com
img_what_to_do_if_a_rabid_dog_bites_someone_1239_paso_0_600.jpg

history: raccoons
Packtor:...
pack: none, loner
personality:not anymore