>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Shadowfoot shook Dust off him, breaking a tooth in the process, blood now was dripping down his jaw. Shadowfoot howled in pain. "Your pack has been causing the most casualties!", he growled clenching on to Dust's tail, "you move... You're good as dead."~
Dust stilled and stared at him his eyes cold "Oh I see" he whispered "But I DON`T CARE!" he snarled and ripped his tail from shadowfoot and in a flash had shoved him down Dust ripped a claw as deep as he could down shadowfoot`s back left leg then sank his fangs in and ripped a chunk of meat out so deep he could see bone. Dust kept pinning Shadowfoot and sank his fangs again into his leg as deep as he could

Dust stilled and stared at him his eyes cold "Oh I see" he whispered "But I DON`T CARE!" he snarled and ripped his tail from shadowfoot and in a flash had shoved him down Dust ripped a claw as deep as he could down shadowfoot`s back left leg then sank his fangs in and ripped a chunk of meat out so deep he could see bone. Dust kept pinning Shadowfoot and sank his fangs again into his leg as deep as he could
~Shadowfoot yelped in pain. With Dust still latched on to his leg, Shadowfoot used his good leg to kick the leg Dust was putting the most support. Dust fell down, letting go of Shadowfoot's leg. He limped as he circled Dust.~

~Shadowfoot yelped in pain. With Dust still latched on to his leg, Shadowfoot used his good leg to kick the leg Dust was putting the most support. Dust fell down, letting go of Shadowfoot's leg. He limped as he circled Dust.~
Dust jumped up he charged at Shadowfoot and stopped grabbing his paw and jerked back throwing Shadowfoot down and jumped onto him sinking his fangs into his leg again ( :}>)

Back
Top Bottom