>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Dark Storm slowly pivoted around to face Midnight's successor, every fur on its very edge. "So the orphaned mutt succeeded my loser softhearted sister," Dark Storm observed dryly, his saliva dripping off his fangs as he yawned, unimpressed. He lifted a paw and extracted a claw, observing it with a feigned great interest. "So what would you like to exchange?" He slowly lowered his amber gaze to meet hers, completely devoid of any incriminating emotion. "Fleas, words, or--" He let his voice trail off, and his paw fell, betraying nothing.
He exploded forward, barreling into his newfound arch nemesis with the full, debilitating monstrosity of his weight. "- BLOOD?"~

(He'll be fighting two dogs at once. Excellent. >:} )

~Jasper kicked upward as soon as the wolf bowled him down, raking his claws across his instantaneous opponent's belly. "I see we aren't wasting any niceties," he spat, as he slithered out from beneath the wolf, ripping the fur off his pinned shoulder. He let his paws carry him into a slow encirclement of his foe. Head lowered and spine arched, Jasper let the full extent of the suppressed collection of rage from the last moon's hardships ignite and infect his heated blood like poison. Alpha, this is for all the times I defied you.~
Birch snarled, her eyes burning with hatred,"Howmdare you call me a orphaned mutt, you stinking, horried, stupid fool of a wolf!"She snarled, snapped at the air, just inches from his muzzle.Birch let out a sharp cackle of anger and fear,"Fleas?"She sniffed,"Your the only one here who has fleas,"She lowered her gaze, a low growl erupted from the depths of her chest,"I want blood,"She hissed.She stalked around him, her feathered tail lashing,"You should fear me, Dark Storm,"

Birch snarled, her eyes burning with hatred,"Howmdare you call me a orphaned mutt, you stinking, horried, stupid fool of a wolf!"She snarled, snapped at the air, just inches from his muzzle.Birch let out a sharp cackle of anger and fear,"Fleas?"She sniffed,"Your the only one here who has fleas,"She lowered her gaze, a low growl erupted from the depths of her chest,"I want blood,"She hissed.She stalked around him, her feathered tail lashing,"You should fear me, Dark Storm,"
( :pop )

Snowdrop winced as she bit his tail, but clenched his teeth as to hold in a yelp. Then he trotted away in the opposite direction from which Seeker stood. He dug his front paws into the ground and shifted his weight as he spun back around to face Seeker. "I didn't start any of this! I was forced to follow the Alpha's orders, but I never wished for this to happen." He insisted sadly, slowly walking backwards as to create more distance between him and the other canine.
(@RiverStorm)
(Storm)
Hawkeye grunted in pain and scrambled to his feet. He growled angrily and rushed past Thunder, grabbing one of her hind legs and pulling out from under her. He then bit her on the back.
Thunder growled as her legs were pulled out from underneath her, only worsening her already injured leg that she presumed to be fractured (front left leg). As Hawkeye came in for another attack, she did the best she could to kick her back legs out and hit Hawkeye's chest, sending him flying backwards. She struggled to her four paws, and stalked over to the other wolf. She pounced at him once again.
~Jasper kicked upward as soon as the wolf bowled him down, raking his claws across his instantaneous opponent's belly. "I see we aren't wasting any niceties," he spat, as he slithered out from beneath the wolf, ripping the fur off his pinned shoulder. He let his paws carry him into a slow encirclement of his foe. Head lowered and spine arched, Jasper let the full extent of the suppressed collection of rage from the last moon's hardships ignite and infect his heated blood like poison. Alpha, this is for all the times I defied you.~
Arrow almost instinctively followed Jasper's footsteps, escaping the disadvantage of being encircled and attacked, "I refuse to be waiting prey." He growled under his breath, stalking a few fox lengths behind Jasper. He broke into a stride. Arrow pounced onto the canine and dug his claws deep into his flanks, then raked his claws down his back.

(@RiverStorm)

Thunder growled as her legs were pulled out from underneath her, only worsening her already injured leg that she presumed to be fractured (front left leg). As Hawkeye came in for another attack, she did the best she could to kick her back legs out and hit Hawkeye's chest, sending him flying backwards. She struggled to her four paws, and stalked over to the other wolf. She pounced at him once again.

Arrow almost instinctively followed Jasper's footsteps, escaping the disadvantage of being encircled and attacked, "I refuse to be waiting prey." He growled under his breath, stalking a few fox lengths behind Jasper. He broke into a stride. Arrow pounced onto the canine and dug his claws deep into his flanks, then raked his claws down his back.
(Storm)
Hawkeye was barely able to roll away from the she-wolf. He quickly scrambled upright and growled at Thunder, the fur along his spine standing up. Hawkeye feinted a blow at her shoulder, then suddenly bit down on her front right paw.

(Awesome sauce, I still can't believe you dragged me into this battle though)
(But the point is I DID. :D
Remind me start Hawk and Dusk tomorrow. :p I'm having hard enough time responding to everyone else tonight. -__- )

(Ah. Moth should live, and she is right?)
(Yup. Garret and I have too many plans for that couple for her to die. :p )

(Can Streak (Canyon) fight Wingsong?)
(Sure! And he can fight her hard. ;) )

Hi Guys! What'd I Miss?
(Read below post. And maximize unimportant details ×1,000,000. :D )

(Midnight died and now the battle is raging)
(This... this is simplicity in all of its beauty. :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom