>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Ash knocked Lynch to the ground. With a muzzle full of dirt and grit he stood up once again and spit it out. Blood roared in his ears as he launched over Ash, and landed, he bit down on the scruff of her neck, scrapping her sides as well.~
~Ash yelped at the sudden turn of events, having not expected him to attack her from the top. Biting down hard on her lip against the welling pain, she dropped to her knees and rolled, throwing him off into the disturbed dust. She slowly got to her paws, inexorably rising exhaustion finally beginning to rear its debilitating head. She growled, irked, and sprang forward as if to prove to herself that she wasn't tiring. She whipped around, and hurled a series of kicks at Lynch's faces, testing out a new, higher long-term impact method.~

Dw jumped forward at Dark storm biting his flank "Don`t lie to my Alpha wolf!"
(I love how he's randomly jumping in there to get himself killed. :lau )

Last edited:
~Ash yelped at the sudden turn of events, having not expected him to attack her from the top. Biting down hard on her lip against the welling pain, she dropped to her knees and rolled, throwing him off into the disturbed dust. She slowly got to her paws, inexorably rising exhaustion finally beginning to rear its debilitating head. She growled, irked, and sprang forward as if to prove to herself that she wasn't tiring. She whipped around, and hurled a series of kicks at Lynch's faces, testing out a new, higher long-term impact method.~
~Numerous scratches appeared on Lynch's muzzle. He stood up once again with blood dripping from his nose. He growled and shook, small beads of crimson red flew from his muzzle. "Who do you think is winning this war? Look around..."~

~Numerous scratches appeared on Lynch's muzzle. He stood up once again with blood dripping from his nose. He growled and shook, small beads of crimson red flew from his muzzle. "Who do you think is winning this war? Look around..."~
~Blood streamed down from Ash's shoulderblades, streaking down her flanks like scarlet sweat. "That's just it," she snarled slowly, urging her drooping head to stay aloft. With every exchanged word, the rage she felt toward her opponent was dissipating, and Ash didn't like it. Maintain the hate. Kindle the rage. "No one is."~

~Blood streamed down from Ash's shoulderblades, streaking down her flanks like scarlet sweat. "That's just it," she snarled slowly, urging her drooping head to stay aloft. With every exchanged word, the rage she felt toward her opponent was dissipating, and Ash didn't like it. Maintain the hate. Kindle the rage. "No one is."~
~She's your enemy... Don't let her win... Canyon must win... Thoughts spun in Lynch's mind like a tornado. The fur that was standing on end now fell flat on Lynch's back... "You're right...", he murmured, "this is pointless". NO! Do it for your pack! "It may be pointless... But Canyon Pack must win!", Lynch growled with his fur standing on edge again.~

(Whichever you feel like doing. They can continue to fight or, if you don't want them to, I have a plan for where Snowdrop goes next.)
(They can keep fighting but where is Snowdrop going?)
Seeker ran at Snowdrop she sank her claws on one foot into his left shoulder then her claws on her other foot into the right side of his muzzle and jumped dragging him with her when they landed she pinned him down and sank her fangs into his side

(I love how he's randomly jumping in there to get himself killed. :lau )
:lau (Yup now reply :plbb:lau:lau )

Last edited:
Canines that have to be added to the Member Page:
(Am I missing anybody? )
Updated Birch (can't find that form anywhere, @Cluckcluck1215. And I KNOW you recently (in the spring) redid it... :hmm)
Lilypup
Updated Obsidian
Updated Nighthawk
Slate
Bear
Blaze
Seeker
Dark
Thrush
Redfern
Sandstorm
Frost