>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

"Never said I was," Flame muttered, and loped after her with long strides, a flaming tail streaming out behind her, ears pinned back, "be careful, Seeker! River Pack killed their Alpha, they will be patrolling the border heavily."

"I don't think bad of any of my packmates, Hawk," she retorted sharply, and lowered her head to pick up the scent. "Flame and Squrrielflight, they've been this way," she murmured, and suddenly dashed forward with a long stride, "Seeker, Hollyshadow and Cave, they're following them. If we're quick enough, we can meet up with them."
Seeker flicked an ear in acknowledgement. "I know! That's what's making me so worried about those two." She murmured, not caring if her words were carried away by the wind, or if she offended Flame. No one else is gonna die. They can't.

Seeker flicked an ear in acknowledgement. "I know! That's what's making me so worried about those two." She murmured, not caring if her words were carried away by the wind, or if she offended Flame. No one else is gonna die. They can't.
Flame came up, shoulder to shoulder with the she-dog. "And if the murderer is smart enough....oh great Sirius help us!" She pleaded softly, slowing slightly and ducking her head, searching for scent. "This way!" She barked, veering off the path suddenly.

Flame came up, shoulder to shoulder with the she-dog. "And if the murderer is smart enough....oh great Sirius help us!" She pleaded softly, slowing slightly and ducking her head, searching for scent. "This way!" She barked, veering off the path suddenly.
"Exactly." Seeker growled, jerking off the path alongside the coyote, sucking in Raksha's and Obsidian's growing scent, siding up with Flame; her long legs churning up the dirt behind her. "We're close!" She called back to the others, who were now a slight ways behind her and Flame.

Moth stared after him, amused by his gleeful gait. "Yeah." Her voice pitched slightly when her gut stirred again as she leapt into a graceful lope. "Let's."
Forcing herself impudent of the odd feelings, she didn't slow when she caught up with him. Instead, she tossed a triumphant yip to him and surged straight past, barreling for camp at a dead run.
Stinger chuckled and sprang foward to catch up.

Ignoring he just ran through a briar bush.

"I don't think bad of any of my packmates, Hawk," she retorted sharply, and lowered her head to pick up the scent. "Flame and Squrrielflight, they've been this way," she murmured, and suddenly dashed forward with a long stride, "Seeker, Hollyshadow and Cave, they're following them. If we're quick enough, we can meet up with them."
"No, I meant Obsidian and Raksha," he woofed and nodded in the opposite direction that she was about to take. After he'd mentally noted this intended rendezvous spot for later, he twisted to lope after her. "But we might as well all band together."

Raksha sighed softly. Maybe she was becoming calloused to grief, but Obsidian needed to learn to hold back tears for the right time.
You won't accomplish anything if you snap at him, she told herself.
"Look, kid, I know where you're at. And I can't teach you how to... Get out of it, I guess. That's all up to you. Get a grip on the crap flying around your head and you can let it go later."
Obsidian shook out his pelt- as if he could dislodge the hurtful internal grime along with the harmless external. That's what you wanted to hear, isn't it? Her blunt request for advance certainly didn't leave room for more squandering himself away. Just...put your heart away for later. That's that. Maybe he'd wanted her to affirm what he already knew by putting more point-blank emphasis on the fact that he was needed more by the tattered living than the hopelessly dead. The way she put it had actually seemed like she had no tolerance for such a pathetic hindrance. Should she, though? Should anyone?
"So...we're hunting," he stated tentatively, sounding completely uncertain. "Or was it patrolling?"

Last edited:
"No, I meant Obsidian and Raksha," he woofed and nodded in the opposite direction that she was about to take. After he'd mentally noted this intended rendezvous spot for later, he twisted to lope after her. "But we might as well all band together."
"It'll be safer." Was all the she-dog growled, lowering her muzzle to the ground suddenly, "this way," she jerked her head to the right, following a path broken down by several dogs crashing through it. "For Sirius' sake! Hollyshadow!" She halted. The young coyote was sniffing a branch in the middle of the path, and looked up, instantly looking guilty.
"S-sorry, I...got distracted," she whimpered, not meeting either gaze.
"Didn't your packtors teach you better? You're going to get yourself killed. Move! We have to catch up with the others."

Stinger chuckled and sprang foward to catch up.

Ignoring he just ran through a briar bush.
Moth corrected her wild dash to a dignified stroll just before she arrived in camp. She turned back to glimpse her mate crashing through the nearby undergrowth. Mentally marking him as momentarily disowned, she made a quick exit into the healer's den.
"Lily?" she called as she ducked beneath the overhang of roots, cautiously picking her steps in case there were medicinal components scattered.
@vachick15

"It'll be safer." Was all the she-dog growled, lowering her muzzle to the ground suddenly, "this way," she jerked her head to the right, following a path broken down by several dogs crashing through it. "For Sirius' sake! Hollyshadow!" She halted. The young coyote was sniffing a branch in the middle of the path, and looked up, instantly looking guilty.
"S-sorry, I...got distracted," she whimpered, not meeting either gaze.
"Didn't your packtors teach you better? You're going to get yourself killed. Move! We have to catch up with the others."
Hawk brushed by Hollyshadow, leaving a warning growl in his wake. He only had attention for the unfound.
It wasn't more than a dozen heartbeats before the other females were in sight- and obviously fixated on whatever they were tracking. He inhaled and realized they'd found Raksha and Obsidian's trail on their own. "Seeker, Squirrelflight, Flame," he greeted calmly as he slid up alongside them and matched his pace to theirs.

Hawk brushed by Hollyshadow, leaving a warning growl in his wake. He only had attention for the unfound.
It wasn't more than a dozen heartbeats before the other females were in sight- and obviously fixated on whatever they were tracking. He inhaled and realized they'd found Raksha and Obsidian's trail on their own. "Seeker, Squirrelflight, Flame," he greeted calmly as he slid up alongside them and matched his pace to theirs.
"Greeting's, Hawk," Flame's muzzle was low to the ground, tracking the scent of the two canines. She lifted her head, and looked over at Hawk, "I hope you aren't out here alone?"
"Move, move, move!" Birch's commanding snarl made Flame flinch as she passed the group at a steady lope, Hollyshadow following with pinned ears and tucked tail. "We haven't time for silly conversations while there is a murderer on the loose!"

Back
Top Bottom