>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Hawk brushed by Hollyshadow, leaving a warning growl in his wake. He only had attention for the unfound.
It wasn't more than a dozen heartbeats before the other females were in sight- and obviously fixated on whatever they were tracking. He inhaled and realized they'd found Raksha and Obsidian's trail on their own. "Seeker, Squirrelflight, Flame," he greeted calmly as he slid up alongside them and matched his pace to theirs.
Seeker ignored him, flinging herself forward in acceleration in order to escape from the he-dog, rather not ready to engage in any action but run, desperate to make it to Obsidian and Raksha before the murderer did.

Moth corrected her wild dash to a dignified stroll just before she arrived in camp. She turned back to glimpse her mate crashing through the nearby undergrowth. Mentally marking him as momentarily disowned, she made a quick exit into the healer's den.
"Lily?" she called as she ducked beneath the overhang of roots, cautiously picking her steps in case there were medicinal components scattered.
@vachick15
Stinger watched as Moth made her way to the healer's den. Laying down to catch his breath he began plucking thorns out of his legs.

Moth corrected her wild dash to a dignified stroll just before she arrived in camp. She turned back to glimpse her mate crashing through the nearby undergrowth. Mentally marking him as momentarily disowned, she made a quick exit into the healer's den.
"Lily?" she called as she ducked beneath the overhang of roots, cautiously picking her steps in case there were medicinal components scattered.
@vachick15
(*all of my other characters spontaneously drop dead because the only thing I'm good at is healing*)

The small ball of floof didn't respond at first, glancing intently from one pile of herbs to the next, muttering their names as her gaze passed by each one. She slowly pulled her head away at first and then quickly bounced around when her stores were no longer in view. She looked the she-dog up and down quickly and then went on to say, "Hi, Moth, are you feeling alright?"

(*all of my other characters spontaneously drop dead because the only thing I'm good at is healing*)

The small ball of floof didn't respond at first, glancing intently from one pile of herbs to the next, muttering their names as her gaze passed by each one. She slowly pulled her head away at first and then quickly bounced around when her stores were no longer in view. She looked the she-dog up and down quickly and then went on to say, "Hi, Moth, are you feeling alright?"
(*Sary refutes that*)
"Well..." Moth shook her head dismissively. "Actually, it's probably nothing. My belly's being weird." She let her eyes traverse the plethora of neatly arranged herbs in the background while she fished her mind for just the right description. "Fluttering. Something I ate, I guess." A small diffident frown crossed her muzzle, but her tail continued to swing calmly. "And it's not even painful exactly...just...odd enough to be uncomfortable."

(*Sary refutes that*)
"Well..." Moth shook her head dismissively. "Actually, it's probably nothing. My belly's being weird." She let her eyes traverse the plethora of neatly arranged herbs in the background while she fished her mind for just the right description. "Fluttering. Something I ate, I guess." A small diffident frown crossed her muzzle, but her tail continued to swing calmly. "And it's not even painful exactly...just...odd enough to be uncomfortable."
(lol nope)

Lily cocked her head to the side, running through possible problems in her mind. "Hmm. It could just be a mild bellyache, if you did eat something bad. It doesn't hurt, though?" she turned around, back to her stores, and began sorting through them. She plucked a few berries and carried them back to her patient, "Juniper will help if it is bellyache." she gave it one final thought and smiled up at the larger dog, "I can't be sure, but I don't think there's much to worry about if it continues. We'll have to wait and see."

(lol nope)

Lily cocked her head to the side, running through possible problems in her mind. "Hmm. It could just be a mild bellyache, if you did eat something bad. It doesn't hurt, though?" she turned around, back to her stores, and began sorting through them. She plucked a few berries and carried them back to her patient, "Juniper will help if it is bellyache." she gave it one final thought and smiled up at the larger dog, "I can't be sure, but I don't think there's much to worry about if it continues. We'll have to wait and see."
"Yeah, guess I'm just fussing over nothing," Moth concluded with a sheepish bow of her head. She leaned forward to take the berries; after she'd swallowed them down, she gave the little healer a grateful grin. "Thanks, Lily."

"Yeah, guess I'm just fussing over nothing," Moth concluded with a sheepish bow of her head. She leaned forward to take the berries; after she'd swallowed them down, she gave the little healer a grateful grin. "Thanks, Lily."
"It's fine to fuss. You can't know if it's nothing unless you get it checked." Lily shrugged, "No problem, it's my pleasure." she replied.

Grant padded through the brush and found a little enclave of rocks that made a makeshift den. At the sight of it he felt the weight of the world fall down on his shoulders, he slowly tramped inside the rocks and collapsed on the cold floor. He curled into a ball in the corner of the cave, placed his head on his paws and sighed heavily. He missed the soft touch of Misty's fur beside him as they both watched Wisteria play in the circle of their bodies. He closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep, dreaming bittersweet dreams about what he missed so dearly.

"It's fine to fuss. You can't know if it's nothing unless you get it checked." Lily shrugged, "No problem, it's my pleasure." she replied.
Moth let her tongue loll, happy to let her practical front down for once. She got up and began to make her way back out through the overhang of roots, then abruptly turned around on at the beckons of an afterthought. "Hey, Lily, I know you've probably been swamped over the past few days...is there any way I can help you out?"

"Greeting's, Hawk," Flame's muzzle was low to the ground, tracking the scent of the two canines. She lifted her head, and looked over at Hawk, "I hope you aren't out here alone?"
"Move, move, move!" Birch's commanding snarl made Flame flinch as she passed the group at a steady lope, Hollyshadow following with pinned ears and tucked tail. "We haven't time for silly conversations while there is a murderer on the loose!"

Seeker ignored him, flinging herself forward in acceleration in order to escape from the he-dog, rather not ready to engage in any action but run, desperate to make it to Obsidian and Raksha before the murderer did.
Hawk accordingly modeled their riveted drive for himself and quickened his pace further, not one to pass up an opportunity to show he was not to be easily surpassed.
As his nose suggested, it wasn't more than a few heartbeats before their efficient pursuit turned successful.
"Obsidian, Raksha." Hawk barked his thunderous warning even before the forms of the elusive packmates were entirely clear. "Patrol's over."

Obsidian jumped, earthen litter scattering in all directions. Once he recovered from the initial scare of being torn out of diffident preoccupation, he turned to face the oncoming dogs with shamefully flattened ears. "...what?"
As soon as the timorous query was out, he wanted to suck in enough air to swallow the stupid, useless word. Seriously, Obsidian, you're questioning powerful onslaught of upper-rankers.
His inner condemnation only worsened when his eyes caught an intimidating whiteness among the harried group. Alpha. Only then did he let up on his self-deprecation and switch his attentions to uneasy atmosphere the other dogs had brought. In fact, even a fleeting glimpse showed that not a single one of them seemed the least bit peaceful.
Quickly catching the ominous contagion, Obsidian let a full-body shiver run its course.

Back
Top Bottom