>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Avalanche crept through the undergrowth, her tense body crouched low to the ground. She flicked her fluffy tail, and her brother glided silently away, to wait for their victim if they attempted to flee. Avalanche could feel herself longing to lunge, but she had to make sure her brother was in place. Then, as if on cue, she heard a twig snap. That was the signal.

(ok who wants their charrie dead)

Stinger had dozed off after sitting in the sun for awhile. He was dreaming of chasing rabbits when he heard his mate's familiar voice. He woke up to see Moth calling for him, after talking with Lily. "Oh hey, what's up?", he said, shaking the dust loose from his fur.
Moth flopped down beside him with an audible ooomph. "Not much." She wriggled over onto her belly and batted his flank with a lazy paw. "Lily says I'm fine."

Avalanche crept through the undergrowth, her tense body crouched low to the ground. She flicked her fluffy tail, and her brother glided silently away, to wait for their victim if they attempted to flee. Avalanche could feel herself longing to ling, but she had to make sure her brother was in place. Then, as if on cue, she heard a twig snap. That was the signal.

(ok who wants their charrie dead)
A black she-dog trotted through the forest, long legs striking the earth at a quick pace.
Raven's mind spun, whirling around like a new pup chasing it's own tail. Her daughter was dead, it hadn't even been another pack that had taken Nighthawk.
Just another gathering of Sirius forsaken rogues.
The fur along her spine rose as she remembered her own time as a rogue before Midnight brought her in, but even the great alpha was dead. Along with too many others to count. But why did Nighthawk have to be one of them? Riverfire and I don't have a daughter anymore, and Obsidian just lost his only sister.
She shook her head, picking up her pace, oblivious to the fact that three more of her own pack-mates had fallen prey to some maniacal rogue. Running these trails had always been a fall back to whenever she was stressed. And she was so much more than stressed right now.
As she raced along, caught up in her own jumbled thoughts, she hardly noticed a branch cracking.

Last edited:
Cheese Grits sat in Storm camp, panting like... a dog. The morning run had done him some good, almost launching him into a carefree enough euphoria to ignore all of the chaos that had ensued the day before. Almost. Almost enough to deny it all.
His panting slowed as a chill set in, and Cheese Grits noticed a dusting of white stuff on the ground. Hadn’t it snowed the night before? He couldn’t remember, didn’t want to remember. He had tossed yesterday into a pit in his mind, trying to keep it there. It was the only thing that he could do to maintain his sanity.

A black she-dog trotted through the forest, long legs striking the earth at a quick pace.
Raven's mind spun, whirling around like a new pup chasing it's own tail. Her daughter was dead, it hadn't even been another pack that had taken Nighthawk.
Just another pack of Sirius forsaken rogues.
The fur along her spine rose as she remembered her own time as a rogue before Midnight brought her in, but even the great alpha was dead. Along with too many others to count. But why did Nighthawk have to be one of them? Riverfire and I don't have a daughter anymore, and Obsidian just lost his only sister.
She shook her head, picking up her pace, oblivious to the fact that three more of her own pack-mates had fallen prey to some maniacal rogue. Running these trails had always been a fall back to whenever she was stressed. And she was so much more than stressed right now.
As she raced along, caught up in her own jumbled thoughts, she hardly noticed a branch cracking.
A streak of brown-and-black fur shot towards her, bowling her over. Claws and teeth flashed as Avalanche took advantage of the element of surprise and weakened her opponent before she could throw her bulk off.

Coal brooded at the edge of camp. The damaged skin on her face burned as the blood dried and shrank, but it faded to the back of her mind.
She was exhausted.
Remembering things about the battle made her head spin. It didn't hurt to think, but counting the hairs on the back of her paws was a quieter place to be than her mind.

A streak of brown-and-black fur shot towards her, bowling her over. Claws and teeth flashed as Avalanche took advantage of the element of surprise and weakened her opponent before she could throw her bulk off.
Raven's jaws parted wide as a larger dog bowled into her, knocking her breath out of her. For a second she thought it was Seeker, the big dog having finally lost her mind, until she saw the she-dog's face-- She'd never seen this dog before in her life.
Meaning she was probably a rogue.
Which meant she could very possibly be one of the dogs who killed Nighthawk.
Raven snarled, the air finally returning to her and she began flailing her legs, tossing the other canidae off with shocking effort and pain.
She tried to quickly roll to her paws, but it ended up being slower than she thought as sudden pain racked throughout her body. Long claw marks were slit all over her side, and her scruff was ripped open, blood staining her black pelt.
"Well, hi." She murmured, her own fur drifting around her. She leapt forward, slashing her claws against the dog's face as she barreled into her.

Raven's jaws parted wide as a larger dog bowled into her, knocking her breath out of her. For a second she thought it was Seeker, the big dog having finally lost her mind, until she saw the she-dog's face-- She'd never seen this dog before in her life.
Meaning she was probably a rogue.
Which meant she could very possibly be one of the dogs who killed Nighthawk.
Raven snarled, the air finally returning to her and she began flailing her legs, tossing the other canidae off with shocking effort and pain.
She tried to quickly roll to her paws, but it ended up being slower than she thought as sudden pain racked throughout her body. Long claw marks were slit all over her side, and her scruff was ripped open, blood staining her black pelt.
"Well, hi." She murmured, her own fur drifting around her. She leapt forward, slashing her claws against the dog's face as she barreled into her.
Avalanche jerked her head up, Raven's claws missing her eye by an ant-length (yeah I just made that up). She growled deep down in her chest, her wild amber eyes meeting the eyes of her prey. This one got up quickly, I'll give her that. "I don't talk to pack-dog scum," she snarled in a low voice, just before sinking her teeth into Raven's shoulder.

Avalanche jerked her head up, Raven's claws missing her eye by an ant-length (yeah I just made that up). She growled deep down in her chest, her wild amber eyes meeting the eyes of her prey. This one got up quickly, I'll give her that. "I don't talk to pack-dog scum," she snarled in a low voice, just before sinking her teeth into Raven's shoulder.
"Good, 'cause I don't like you worthless fox-yote dung rogues, either." Raven snapped, whipping her head around and trying to bite down on the other she-dog's neck, but grabbing her ear instead.
Unsuccessful to free herself, she began kicking up her back legs and trying to kick her opponent. I have to get away, I have to get back to the pack.

"Good, 'cause I don't like you worthless fox-yote dung rogues, either." Raven snapped, whipping her head around and trying to bite down on the other she-dog's neck, but grabbing her ear instead.
Unsuccessful to free herself, she began kicking up her back legs and trying to kick her opponent. I have to get away, I have to get back to the pack.
One of the kicks hit Avalanche hard in the chest. She gasped a bit, loosening her jaws- which had been locked on Raven's shoulder -the slightest bit. She shook her head furiously, trying to get the she-dog to unlatch from her fluffy ear.

Back
Top Bottom