>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

One of the kicks hit Avalanche hard in the chest. She gasped a bit, loosening her jaws- which had been locked on Raven's shoulder -the slightest bit. She shook her head furiously, trying to get the she-dog to unlatch from her fluffy ear.
Raven released her ear, jerking herself back at the cost of a chunk of crimson flesh, now unable to stand on one of her legs, her strength waning from having already been wounded from the war-- And now jumped by the burly she-dog.
Rustling sounded from behind her, and she whirled around. Please, not another one. Instead, a fluffy black wolf bounded into sight, her pearly white fangs revealed in an aggressive snarl. "Water!" She yipped, relieved that the tide of the battle may have been changing.
"So, you kill Dark, Silverpup, and Sandstorm and now you're going after Raven, huh? Mistake." The wolf snarled, creeping forward to the aid of her friend. Raven, however, seemingly was rooted to the ground. They're dead, too? She suddenly seemed absolutely oblivious to Avalanche and her still hidden brother.

Raven released her ear, jerking herself back at the cost of a chunk of crimson flesh, now unable to stand on one of her legs, her strength waning from having already been wounded from the war-- And now jumped by the burly she-dog.
Rustling sounded from behind her, and she whirled around. Please, not another one. Instead, a fluffy black wolf bounded into sight, her pearly white fangs revealed in an aggressive snarl. "Water!" She yipped, relieved that the tide of the battle may have been changing.
"So, you kill Dark, Silverpup, and Sandstorm and now you're going after Raven, huh? Mistake." The wolf snarled, creeping forward to the aid of her friend. Raven, however, seemingly was rooted to the ground. They're dead, too? She suddenly seemed absolutely oblivious to Avalanche and her still hidden brother.
(Are you absolutely sure you want Raven dead? Just making sure before I yeet Vulture at her XD)

"I didn't kill them, but I thank whatever canine helped get this done quicker." Avalanche snarled. She lashed out at Water, teeth bared, then wasted no time in barreling towards her, using her bulk to shove the she-wolf into a tree.

(Are you absolutely sure you want Raven dead? Just making sure before I yeet Vulture at her XD)

"I didn't kill them, but I thank whatever canine helped get this done quicker." Avalanche snarled. She lashed out at Water, teeth bared, then wasted no time in barreling towards her, using her bulk to shove the she-wolf into a tree.
(Yeah, she and Water need to go XD I'm only keeping my charries I've grown attached to, Night, Iron, Greypup, Seeker, Frost, and Dust. Also, sorry for the one sentence post. I'm brain dead and am about to leave the house.)

Water snarled as she was thrown into a tree, twisting around and kicking her back legs out to try to trip the large she-dog.

(Yeah, she and Water need to go XD I'm only keeping my charries I've grown attached to, Night, Iron, Greypup, Seeker, Frost, and Dust. Also, sorry for the one sentence post. I'm brain dead and am about to leave the house.)

Water snarled as she was thrown into a tree, twisting around and kicking her back legs out to try to trip the large she-dog.
(Ok, and your post is fine, my last one was two sentences. XD)

Avalanche shifted her weight so she wasn't kicked, but maintained a tight grip. No more playing around. Now that there's two of them I need to be more careful. She shunk her teeth into the she-wolf's struggling shoulder.

Vulture crept forward, bushy tail low to the ground. The other canine was frozen, looking away at something unseen, unable to even help her packmate. He lunged, intending to catch her by surprise, just as his sister had.

Coal brooded at the edge of camp. The damaged skin on her face burned as the blood dried and shrank, but it faded to the back of her mind.
She was exhausted.
Remembering things about the battle made her head spin. It didn't hurt to think, but counting the hairs on the back of her paws was a quieter place to be than her mind.
Dotpup watched Coal from a distance, shivering on three paws.
To Dotpup -contrary to probably what every other dog felt toward her- the big black wolfdog looked so...inviting.
Like Riptide had been.
Like home.
But there was something ever so slightly different about this cozy inclination...
Is this what a mother feels like?
For a heartbeat, Dotpup thought about asking permission to be so bold.
But her lopsided paws went on ahead and carried her right into the curve of Coal's flank. With a little sigh of contentment, she settled herself down and curled into the enveloping fur.

(Ok, and your post is fine, my last one was two sentences. XD)

Avalanche shifted her weight so she wasn't kicked, but maintained a tight grip. No more playing around. Now that there's two of them I need to be more careful. She shunk her teeth into the she-wolf's struggling shoulder.

Vulture crept forward, bushy tail low to the ground. The other canine was frozen, looking away at something unseen, unable to even help her packmate. He lunged, intending to catch her by surprise, just as his sister had.
(XD)
Water yelped as sharp fangs sunk into her shoulder, tearing at her raw flesh. She yanked herself backwards and down, but that only succeeded in dragging the both of them to the ground, ending up in a tangle of paws.

Raven snapped out of her thoughts with a gasp as a new dog jumped on top of her, pushing her battered body to the ground. "Get... Off!" She snarled, wiggling like a newborn pup under her larger peer.

(XD)
Water yelped as sharp fangs sunk into her shoulder, tearing at her raw flesh. She yanked herself backwards and down, but that only succeeded in dragging the both of them to the ground, ending up in a tangle of paws.

Raven snapped out of her thoughts with a gasp as a new dog jumped on top of her, pushing her battered body to the ground. "Get... Off!" She snarled, wiggling like a newborn pup under her larger peer.
Avalanche let go for a second as if she had been kicked away, then, as Water struggled to her paws, she lunged again. This time, she aimed for the neck, and having hit her target, she ripped. Avalanche stepped back to watch in satisfaction as Water's life flowed out and onto the forest floor.

Vulture gripped her scruff clumsily, shaking his head and her along with it. He wasn't as good as this as his sister. While she saw killing as something exhilarating, Vulture just saw it as a necessary job.

Dotpup watched Coal from a distance, shivering on three paws.
To Dotpup -contrary to probably what every other dog felt toward her- the big black wolfdog looked so...inviting.
Like Riptide had been.
Like home.
But there was something ever so slightly different about this cozy inclination...
Is this what a mother feels like?
For a heartbeat, Dotpup thought about asking permission to be so bold.
But her lopsided paws went on ahead and carried her right into the curve of Coal's flank. With a little sigh of contentment, she settled herself down and curled into the enveloping fur.

Coal jumped at the sudden contact. Her head spun around, lips tense and ready to bite, and-
Oh.
Her face softened.
Dotpup nuzzled closer into her side, and Coal curled around her. She rested her muzzle gently beside the pup she'd fought so hard for, and this time, she welcomed the surge of emotion that tingled under her pelt. She hoped silently that Dotpup felt as safe as she did in that moment.

Avalanche let go for a second as if she had been kicked away, then, as Water struggled to her paws, she lunged again. This time, she aimed for the neck, and having hit her target, she ripped. Avalanche stepped back to watch in satisfaction as Water's life flowed out and onto the forest floor.

Vulture gripped her scruff clumsily, shaking his head and her along with it. He wasn't as good as this as his sister. While she saw killing as something exhilarating, Vulture just saw it as a necessary job.
Water gave a strangled howl as the female's jaws clamped onto her throat, but as Avalanche ripped back, the sound died off.
She sucked in a last breath, but no oxygen reached her lungs as her body began spasming, her head twisting back at an odd angle. Please, no... Raven, run.

Raven's eyes grew wide as she saw her friend's life drift away right in-front of her, leaving her alone in a now once again uneven battle for life. She slowly stopped fighting, shock and blood lose draining away her spirit. I can't win.

Coal jumped at the sudden contact. Her head spun around, lips tense and ready to bite, and-
Oh.
Her face softened.
Dotpup nuzzled closer into her side, and Coal curled around her. She rested her muzzle gently beside the pup she'd fought so hard for, and this time, she welcomed the surge of emotion that tingled under her pelt. She hoped silently that Dotpup felt as safe as she did in that moment.
Dotpup startled at Coal's momentary violent reaction, but didn't have time to draw back before she was encompassed entirely by the big dog's body. "Hi," she whispered meekly, her eyes rounded and focused entirely onto Coal's. She really wanted to be ready to apologize and retreat at the first hint of reignited agitation.
But in the midst of her guilty resolve, she was aware of her eyelids creeping downward. It'd been so long since she'd felt safe enough to invite sleep involuntarily. "I'm...I'm sorry."

Back
Top Bottom