A little help for a forum noob, please?

LavLady

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
La Center WA
How do you make the silly animated emojis show up? I saw one that says "funny post" and another that has crossed fingers. Please be nice, if I posted this in the wrong area I will delete/move it. I just joined yesterday.

Go down to where you would type your reply to this thread. It says Reply in red, under that are some boxes--starts with Size, then different fonts/colors. Go over to the little smilie face and click it, that will bring up the smilies on the site. Just click on the one you want to use. They have some pretty cute ones!

and

welcome-byc.gif

:cd
Go down to where you would type your reply to this thread. It says Reply in red, under that are some boxes--starts with Size, then different fonts/colors. Go over  to the little smilie face and click it, that will bring up the smilies on the site. Just click on the one you want to use. They have some pretty cute ones!

and 

:welcome

:jumpy:hugs

Ad there it is in the desktop version. Lol thats great! thanks

How about one more for a forum noob, where do I go to put in a picture instead of the generic (albeit cute) shadow chicken? Because I tried in profile and settings. :(

I'm not the greatest at that--I have my teenage son help me lol. But, in that same box as the smilie, if you hover over that first icon that looks like the sun and mountains, that's where you can upload pics.

H a a just one more thing not available from mobile. I guess I will switch to desktop mode before asking any more questions!

Back
Top Bottom