~A Neko's High School Life~ A Neko RP

"I'll see you at school then..." Tomoe awkwardly waved as he began to walk off.
(Aw man Tomoe! You're not tactless enough to ask her what's going on? Okay, actually, I should be patting you on the back. :) )

Beatrix wiggled her fingers over her shoulder and walked into the house, bracing herself.

"Beatrix! Do the the dishes!" Whack!

"Beatrix! You didn't do the laundry!" Smack!

"Oh, Delilah, how dare she talk back to you!" Whack! Whack!

The orders, followed by punches, kicks or slaps, continued. A constant stream of fury and hatred. Finally, she was allowed back in her room - which was about the size of a closet, but gave her safety. Usually.

Last edited:
(Aw man Tomoe! You're not tactless enough to ask her what's going on? Okay, actually, I should be patting you on the back. :) )

Beatrix wiggled her fingers over her shoulder and walked into the house, bracing herself.

"Beatrix! Do the the dishes!" Whack!

"Beatrix! You didn't do the laundry!" Smack!

"Oh, Delilah, how dare she talk back to you!" Whack! Whack!

The orders, followed by punches, kicks or slaps, continued. A constant stream of fury and hatred. Finally, she was allowed back in her room - which was about the size of a closet, but gave her safety. Usually.

(He keeps to himself xD)

(He keeps to himself xD)
(Ya think?
gig.gif
)

My little pony is so stupid. I don't like my little pony because it has magic, 'friendship', and a talking baby dragon that never gets older. Who even came up with the idea of making a tv show about talking ponies?! The dancing is the worst part. :rant

This is a RP, not a chat thread. Opinions are opinions, so don't freak out with your opinion or a fight will start. Please, if you're gonna be like this, don't be like this on my RP.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom