A NEW ENGLISH MEMBER APPEARING.......

Quote:
Yes, all the places around Inverness are popular not to mention stunning. What sort of thing do you want to do when you are here? Castles, whisky trails, monster hunting etc?

All of the above, lol. Our area has a small connection with Scotland...our local veterinarian is well known for hosting sheepdog trials(he breeds champion border collies) and many of the judges and contestants come from Scotland. Our vet also has about a million sheep...not really a million but his place looks like something you might see in another country.

OK, I'll try and find some decent info for you on things to do. Do you have kids coming with you?

Quote:
All of the above, lol. Our area has a small connection with Scotland...our local veterinarian is well known for hosting sheepdog trials(he breeds champion border collies) and many of the judges and contestants come from Scotland. Our vet also has about a million sheep...not really a million but his place looks like something you might see in another country.

OK, I'll try and find some decent info for you on things to do. Do you have kids coming with you?

yes, ages 7 and 14. By the way, is your avatar a pic of a scottish highland cow?

Quote:

yes, ages 7 and 14. By the way, is your avatar a pic of a scottish highland cow?

Yes, just a random cow though, I don't have any unfortunately.

it will be good
smile.png
............... but cold
lol.png
lau.gif
!!!!!!! it gets like -10C (20F) doesn't it !!!???

Back
Top Bottom