A New Life ~RP~

Wintent

Crowing
7 Years
Dec 26, 2012
"Isn't your life wonderful? What do you mean no? Shouldn't it be perfect, I mean your rich, your spoiled to the bone, yes I know you have many many rules, well I haven't thought of thay either I mean you don't have any friends? You have to be exaggerating at least a little. See I told you, you have some friends. Yes they may be brats but aren't you one too? Don't get to defensive! I mean you do get everything you want and let's face it you do act like a snob at times...well anyways I'll be getting out of your hair and let you get back to your parents. Oh wait I need to tell you a secret. Come closer I don't want anyone else to hear. Ok now listen carefully cause I'm only saying this once. If you want a little get away from your life for a while feel like a normal kid, come meet me back here at midnight and I'll lead you to a place where you'll live temporarily until you want to leave. Ok now scuttle along and go find your parents and think this over now, see you later." -Hillary Clayton Your a rich child, who gets everything you want. But there are some downers like how you barely know anyone around your age and the ones you do are stuck up snobs, even though your one too but you take no notice. ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ "I know but I mean it's horrible how you don't get to go out and have fun like other children, but you need to make money to help support your family. Yes I know it's not that bad but still you should be able to go out with friends instead of having to work like your already and adult it just ruins your childhood. Yes I know it helps cause it reaches you a lesson on being humble and learing how to work for what you want. But isn't horrible how all the other kids have good new clothes and all you have is raggedy hand-me-downs? See and you never had any new toys as a child. Well anyways I came here to tell you something. I would like you to know there's a great place where you can go and you can live a normal life. Yes you still can get a job, all the jobs there are well paying and we can semd the money home to your parents, if your interested come meet me here at midnight. Well think it over and I hope to see you tonight." -James Moriarty Your a poor child, who doesn't get much. You have lots of friends but you don't get much of a chance to do much of anything but work instead of spend time with them. It sometimes gets very stressful with work and how your parents are barely around cause they have work along your an only child but that helps some ways. ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~``~`~`~` You decide to go even thought you don't tell your parents cause you know they won't approve."Isn't it wonderful! You came! We were so worried you wouldn't come! Now come on we need to hurry cause I'm suspecting you didn't tell your overprotective parents. Now did you? Well it doesn't matter either way your here now. Ah! I see you brought along your bag that's great, now hurry onto the bus there'll be otgers on there so just find and open seat and we'll be going!"-Hillary and James ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ Plot; Your on your way to who knows where. Once you think you shouldn't of done this these are two complete strangers who you don't know and your going to a unknown place with. Well at least your not alone, but for someone reason when you think back between the time of when they talked to you to now but for some unknown reason you can't remember its all a big blurr. Should you be worried? Probably not. But there's something wrong, you can feel it in the pit of your stomach but you don't want to voice your opinion cause everyone else seems fine so you stay silent..... ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ Rules; All BYC rules apply No cussing (Edited by Staff-no profanity in any form whatsoever!) No Gary/Mary Sues No god modding No controling other people's characters No fighting with other players You may have pets but nothing to extravagant and the most pets per person is 2 Please put apple in the other category to show you have read the rules Fights are aloud but only one blow per post You can dodge every 3/5 attacks If you break any of these rules more then three times I will have to ask you to leave ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ Human Forum; Name: Age: Gender: Personality:(Not optional) History:(Optional but is prefered.) Crush:(Optional) Girl/Boyfriend:(Optional) Picture/Description:(Picture preferred) Pet:(Optional) Other: Username: (Please note that not all pets will be accepted) Pet Form; Name: Species:(Not optional) Breed:(Not optional) Personality:(Not optional) Picture/Description:(Picture prefered) Owner: Other: Username: ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ Accepted Characters;
Name: Sierra Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality:(Not optional) Shy History:(Optional but is prefered.) Has always lived on the streets. Her parents died when she was young and she learned to take care of herself. Has been alone ever since. She isn't used to being around other people. Crush:(Optional) None yet Girl/Boyfriend:(Optional) None yet Picture/Description:(Picture preferred)
Pet:(Optional) none Other: Apple Username:(Please note that not all pets will be accepted) awesome308
Name:Hillary Clayton Age:25 Gender:F Personality:Seemingly kind and sweet talks before thinking. History:Grew up in a rich family. Crush: Girl/Boyfriend: Picture/Description:
Pet: Other:Apple Username:Wintent Name:James Moriarty Age:30 Gender:M Personality:Seemingly calm quiet nice History:Grew up in a poor family Crush: Girl/Boyfriend: Picture/Description:
Pet: Other:Apple Username:Wintent
Name:Wintent Smith Age:15 Gender:F Personality:Usually calm and quite but has a fiery temper History:Grew up on a farm. Her father died when she was 10 and her younger brother a month afterwards. Her and her mother lived on the farm by themselves her mother got two jobs trying to support the her and Wintent, Wintent got two jobs and a part time job to help out until she came here. Crush: Girl/Boyfriend: Picture/Description:
Pet:Blue Other:Has a locket that she always wears (apple) Username:Wintent Name:Blue Species:Dog Breed:kuvasz Personality:playful and rambunctious. Weary of strangers. Picture/Description:
Owner:Wintent Other: Username:Wintent
[COLOR=333333]Name: Diana Connell Age: 17 Gender: female Personality:Shy and sweet most of the time History:comes from a poor/middle class family, is the youngest of four children Crush:none Girl/Boyfriend:none Picture/Description: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Pet: Dawn Other: apple Username: Starrnico Pet Form; Name: Dawn Species:dog Breed:siberian husky Personality:shy but protective Picture/Description:[/COLOR] is a puppy [COLOR=333333] Owner: Diana Other: apple Username:Starrnico[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sierra
Personality:(Not optional) Shy
History:(Optional but is prefered.) Has always lived on the streets. Her parents died when she was young and she learned to take care of herself. Has been alone ever since. She isn't used to being around other people.
Crush:(Optional) None yet
Girl/Boyfriend:(Optional) None yet
Picture/Description:(Picture preferred)

Pet:(Optional) none
Other: Apple
Username:(Please note that not all pets will be accepted) awesome308

Last edited:
Name: Sierra
Personality:(Not optional) Shy
History:(Optional but is prefered.) Has always lived on the streets. Her parents died when she was young and she learned to take care of herself. Has been alone ever since. She isn't used to being around other people.
Crush:(Optional) None yet
Girl/Boyfriend:(Optional) None yet
Picture/Description:(Picture preferred)

Pet:(Optional) none
Other: Apple
Username:(Please note that not all pets will be accepted) awesome308

Accepted

Name:Hillary Clayton
Personality:Seemingly kind and sweet talks before thinking.
History:Grew up in a rich family.
Crush:
Girl/Boyfriend:
Picture/Description:

Pet:
Other:Apple
Username:Wintent

Name:James Moriarty
Personality:Seemingly calm quiet nice
History:Grew up in a poor family
Crush:
Girl/Boyfriend:
Picture/Description:

Pet:
Other:Apple

Last edited:
Name:Wintent Smith
Personality:Usually calm and quite but has a fiery temper
History:Grew up on a farm. Her father died when she was 10 and her younger brother a month afterwards. Her and her mother lived on the farm by themselves her mother got two jobs trying to support the her and Wintent, Wintent got two jobs and a part time job to help out until she came here.
Crush:
Girl/Boyfriend:
Picture/Description:

Pet:Blue
Other:Has a locket that she always wears (apple)

Name:Blue
Species:Dog
Breed:kuvasz
Personality:playful and rambunctious. Weary of strangers.
Picture/Description:

Owner:Wintent
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Diana Connell
Personality:Shy and sweet most of the time
History:comes from a poor/middle class family, is the youngest of four children
Crush:none
Girl/Boyfriend:none
Picture/Description:

Pet: Dawn
Other: apple
Username: Starrnico

Pet Form;
Name: Dawn
Species:dog
Breed:siberian husky
Personality:shy but protective
Picture/Description:

is a puppy

Owner: Diana
Other: apple
Username:Starrnico

[COLOR=333333]Name: Diana Connell Age: 17 Gender: female Personality:Shy and sweet most of the time History:comes from a poor/middle class family, is the youngest of four children Crush:none Girl/Boyfriend:none Picture/Description: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Pet: Dawn Other: apple Username: Starrnico Pet Form; Name: Dawn Species:dog Breed:siberian husky Personality:shy but protective Picture/Description:[/COLOR] is a puppy [COLOR=333333] Owner: Diana Other: apple Username:Starrnico[/COLOR]
Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom