• Other (???!!!!)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
So earlier today as I was sitting and pondering life while meditating on the toilet a question came to mind. The lady in the stall next to me finished her business and then flushed the toilet with her foot. I know many, many women who will push the lever with their foot rather than their hand. So the questions arose, how many of us do this and why? The next thing we are going to do is wash our hands. Why is the foot flush so prevalent?

Edited to add- This refers to public toilets. I am a staunch believer that whatever you choose to do at home is your own business!

Last edited:
Wow.. How did I miss this thread 4 years ago... I also think its interesting it was for women only... I think most guys flush with their foot, we kick doors open too. Lets face facts, guys are not known for washing their hands an you know the last person that touched everything in that room just had his hand on his "stuff." An have you ever seen the inside of a mens bathroom? Nasty! An we spend years in school perfecting our jump kick...

In public settings, I flush with my foot, then wash the bottom of my shoe in the sink.
big_smile.png
Then I have to wash my sock that now stood on the floor, then I have to wash my foot that was on the floor.
I'd just rather do my business at home I think.

For public i usually use my hand, although after reading this, I'm probably going to start using my foot now :lau

Edited to add:
Btw, I can taste Walmart bathroom when I read this

Last edited:
Dang and here I thought you were gonna ask us if we were folders or scrunchers.
tongue.png

I voted other just to be different. Would you expect any less from me?

lau.gif
The question is so hilarious I just laughed out loud! I flush with my hand, my mom flushes with her foot...all the time, then scrubs her hands at the sink...

Well gritty, what do you use then! I just flush with my hand. Im gonna wash it anyway. But I also sit on the toilet, usually without lining it with tp unless its really nasty. Then I just hover over it and end up peeing on myself...

I USUALLY use my hand, but sometimes in a public restroom there will be a younger child taken into the stall with me, and while I hold them on my hip I'll flush with my foot.
lol.png

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom