A VERY SICK CHICKEN I NEED HELP!

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re hen passed. She sounded like such a wonderful chook. I’m sure you gave her a great life. Chickens always bring so much joy, it’s truely awful when they have to leave. I’m glad you have some memories and photos of her.I hope you’re coping ok.
Thank you so much for your condolences and your concern. It's been tough! When she took a turn for the worse I knew she had a 50/50 chance of surviving or not! But yes we definitely get attached to our animals they become part of the family! I will never forget her! She will be missed! 😥💔🐔

Sorry for your loss. A necropsy can be very affordable in some states, but you would need to call them and keep the body cold until it is done. Here is a list of state vets to call, especially if you have another chicken that has symptoms:
https://www.metzerfarms.com/poultry-labs.html
Thank you! It's been tough! Thank you for the info on neocropsy! I might look into it and consider it for next time! It's too late for my hen that died! My husband and I thought it would be too expensive to get one done. Thanks again for the info and your helpful advice! 😊🐔

Back
Top Bottom